Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

You last visited: Today at 01:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[How-To] IM to work.

Discussion on [How-To] IM to work. within the S4 League Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits forum part of the S4 League category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[How-To] IM to work.

So i was super desperate to make the IM to work and it does work. All you have to do is have some kind of program like Mozilla firefox so the IM can hide in because it can't hide alone. I know it doesn't make sense but I did play with the IM for like 5 games and tested it. My other acc. was on temp ban because of the hacking trial which was the time i was not using mozilla firefox to help hide the IM. Hope this works for you..

Thanks for reading,

- Halo01239
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2011, 14:32   #2

you are saying..witch using mozilla firefox you didn't get the HTD -_-?
I think it was a dream
Then i don't understant something, you download the im in mozilla then he work,just like this...no you were just lucky
Old 02/14/2011, 14:41   #3

yeah , I don't think usage of Mozilla affects the detection of ItemManager , you're just get lucky..
Old 02/14/2011, 14:47   #4

elite*gold: 7110
Received Thanks: 25,394
Lolwat?
Cant be true, I am sure there were also other aspects which made you UD.
FF is not related to the hiding mechanisms of the IM.
Old 02/14/2011, 15:06   #5

I used to change relevance on others on win 2008 and some times its was undetecte . but am still not sure its becuse of it . For Me the Method works (but i need to change frome win 2008 to Vin Vista sp2 i f i want to play )
Old 02/14/2011, 15:20   #6

Halo...i got banned like 5 times without mozilla opened,but now it works,o.O thanks I guess
Old 02/14/2011, 15:44   #7

Opening Firefox isn't going to make IM undetected, why do you think so?
It's not even related to the way it works, I think you're just lucky.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 02/14/2011, 16:09   #8

The IM will work good if you use any aegis suspender in this case you have to restore before entering in match so you need to have the training items equiped, but if you not want to restore so you want play without training items equiped you have to suspend also xtrap, I think, never tested to suspend xtrap before.
Old 02/14/2011, 16:22   #9

this is so like a power of "FAITH" lawl..
Old 02/14/2011, 17:39   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by ☠O.oΚᄂΛ☠ View Post
The IM will work good if you use any aegis suspender in this case you have to restore before entering in match so you need to have the training items equiped, but if you not want to restore so you want play without training items equiped you have to suspend also xtrap, I think, never tested to suspend xtrap before.
The Im work if i use a aegis suspender ? wath aegis suspender are you using?
Old 02/14/2011, 21:17   #11

the only thing wrong with IM is the ban you will get after you exit and try to enter the game again on the same character

atleast for me
Old 02/14/2011, 22:31   #12

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrSm!th View Post
Lolwat?
Cant be true, I am sure there were also other aspects which made you UD.
FF is not related to the hiding mechanisms of the IM.
Well I guess im lucky then. or maybe it was the certain weapons that were frozen? because what i froze was Invisible training submg and cs and twin swords while wearing the noob clothes. But i start my s4 league and im afterwards and put start by itself and got H.T. So i guess thats how i guessed it would work.

Tell you what.. what site i was using while playing s4 league was a radio station lol cuz i got bored. heres what was on at the time

Rocketdock (program that acts like the mac icons on the bottom)
101.9 FM The mix on Mozilla Firefox
AVG 11
NVIDIA Controller
Clean TEMP because Comp got virus and had do recovery.

Thanks
1 User
Old 02/15/2011, 01:07   #13

thanks halo! well if u are lucky ,either do i!! i mean .. dude! u rock heh well all i did was open Mozilla and search something on google so i open the IM - S4 and play!! u are mah savior

BTW i always clean the hgwc folder before do all this stuff
Old 02/15/2011, 01:30   #14

Quote:
Originally Posted by LightAzazel View Post
The Im work if i use a aegis suspender ? wath aegis suspender are you using?
I'm using the ZBLock trainer, nothing of complex to do: you have just to open the im, open the s4 patcher, open the zblock traier, click to the setting "Blocked Aegis" and click Start on the s4 patcher.
Old 02/15/2011, 03:04   #15

I think you are in drugs ;D
Hard to believe...
Thanks
1 User