Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust
You last visited: Today at 04:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Neeed LEGIT players.

Discussion on Neeed LEGIT players. within the Rust forum part of the Popular Games category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 1600
Neeed LEGIT players.

Looking for someone to play with. I can have I have many many accounts to play on even if I get banned daily.

Need someone legit who can keep the EXP, when i get banned so we can continue craft. etc

It really sucks, getting banned and starting with 0 EXP.

I wanna play on vanilla.

skype - tadasbiz
main steam for chat in PM.
Old 10/26/2016, 23:58   #2

elite*gold: 0
The Black Market: 1741/0/0
Received Thanks: 4,190

#closed
Closed Thread

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any legit players?
09/17/2016 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
Hi, I often am busy but I would like to play with someone without bot on private. I am actually on Syntix sro where cap is 100 (CHN) so it is really good server for good old times. Wanna play somebody with me? I hate botting so much. if u are elsewhere tell me where.
[Selling] Ranked draft ban service | Legit players
04/03/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
Hello elitepvpers, I've noticed the huge demand of ranked ban services and decided to open my own service. Features: All of the games will be played by hand, no scripts, bots or any third-party program will be used. I will use a VPN tunnel from your country and/or city, there will be no chance of ban. And the most important one; the winrate is high and I will be positive.
a little dil problem for legit players
04/03/2012 - Dekaron - 12 Replies
ok as we all know dekaron has changed a bit over its 4 years of life. so i know there is now more ways of making dil other than crespo runs. all im asking is how do you get dil in modern game day. pm me if u want ur tactics to be secret. LEGITLY
From Legit Players
06/02/2011 - Dekaron - 11 Replies
Can you guys ease the hell back on the bots? I know you all wanna have these higher level characters with unique names like "asdfhdflasdfh" and "ohih41p09478" and "hbsiofhljfslho"... but honestly, what is the point? It's not Action 4 anymore... and you can get to level 130 in less than 1 month now if you actually made a conscious effort to play the game... Look at it this way though... you make a hunter bot that plays itself and each recurring week it gets banned. And if it doesn't get banned,...
Any Legit players left in Venice?
06/30/2010 - Silkroad Online - 5 Replies
Are there any legit players left in Venice? Any bot-free guilds? If not does anyone want to start up a bot free guild that actually levels together? Silkroad just isn't the same as it used to be :[