Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > Shooter Trading > Rust Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling 5 really cheap rust codes

Discussion on Selling 5 really cheap rust codes within the Rust Trading forum part of the Shooter Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling 5 really cheap rust codes

I've got a couple of spare rust codes laying around and I'm gona sell them really cheap for £5 each.

I'm also selling rust hacks!!!

Skype - RustHacksForSale -NEW-
Old 01/04/2017, 16:07   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
A code which cost £5 can be found in a different trusted website, not to mention that you are known scammer around here for trying to sell that multinuke gui. And yes thats what i said and dont act stupid. One of your mates or maybe it was you tried to sell me that garbage but it didnt go as you wanted. I can get rust much cheaper for like 2£ or some ****. You're waste of time and money.
Thanks
2 Users
Old 01/04/2017, 19:46   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 338
Quote:
Originally Posted by RustyPvper View Post
A code which cost £5 can be found in a different trusted website, not to mention that you are known scammer around here for trying to sell that multinuke gui. And yes thats what i said and dont act stupid. One of your mates or maybe it was you tried to sell me that garbage but it didnt go as you wanted. I can get rust much cheaper for like 2£ or some ****. You're waste of time and money.
Thank you! What are these admins even doing? These ********* clearly scamming, along with this their reporting system is dogshit! You must have valid proof ON THE WEBSITE, this is dumb, barely any trades are done on the actual website itself.