Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 13:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

ES : Barren RP/PvP | ES : Battlefield - HapisIsland

Discussion on ES : Barren RP/PvP | ES : Battlefield - HapisIsland within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up ES : Barren RP/PvP | ES : Battlefield - HapisIsland

Currently I'm trying to populate both of my servers. It's not the easiest thing in the world, so hopefully some people will take a look at it.

There are a few perks to donating but nothing severely overpowered, and there are several things to donate for. However, everyone has the ability to craft the same things.

Both servers are running B-Grade, which is a plugin that allows auto upgrade to the tier of your choice. They are also running NTeleportation, Homes, and various other plugins. Raiding is quite simple on the Battlefield, because... well... its a Battlefield Server....

Server Information :
ES : Barren RP/PvP [Economy]
Slots: 100
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Map: Barren

How To Connect:
Code:
Press F1, type connect 198.12.77.56:28305
There is a set outpost where you can sell your items for $. All you need to do is /Bravo and it will begin your teleportation.

Server Information :
ES : Battlefield - HapisIsland
Slots: 100
Bandwidth: Unlimited
Map: HapisIsland

How To Connect:
Code:
Press F1, type connect 172.245.18.42:28345

Hope you guys will take the time to look at it and tell me if you like it or not. Any suggestions just join our SteamGroup and post a comment!

Tags
barren, battlefield, economy, hapisisland, rust