Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 17:02

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[EU] GameRock's Rusty Server

Discussion on [EU] GameRock's Rusty Server within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[EU] GameRock's Rusty Server

Hello all,

If you want a fresh server, a kind of Vanilla server just with a few tweaks then you have come to the right place, here are our key features:

Rust IO Live Map enabled
Rust IO Clans & Friendly Fire enabled
Death Notes
Meteor Showers (good source of stones and metal, but watch out they hurt)
BetterLoot
Stuff we may add in future: - Kits

Anyway, if you wish to connect to this beautiful server then you can press F1 in your menu and type: 149.202.88.84:28815

Enjoy

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Any Rusty Hearts private server?
02/16/2015 - Private Server Advertising - 2 Replies
Hello, after seeing a lot of topics about RH private server and with not update answers, I saw in other forums that the serverfiles were released last year, however, I couldn't see any server online, so I post this because I'd like to know an updated answer about any server online or in process to be online (at least to have a reference). Sorry my bad english. PS: Serverfiles work with win x64 (I think...) and my OS is x32
Rusty Hearts P-Server?
11/29/2014 - Private Server Advertising - 21 Replies
Hi, is any online Rusty Hearts P-Server out there? Please reply if there is as I've been looking for one for some time.
rusty hearts server
10/25/2013 - Private Server Advertising - 7 Replies
suchge einen privat server für rusty hearts
Anyone Know`s Hot Can I Make Rusty Hearts Server ? Thx
03/29/2012 - General Gaming Discussion - 0 Replies
hi anyone knows how can i make rusty hearts server ? im having Procesor : AMD FX 4100 Quad Core 3.6 GHz Ram : 16 GB Windows 7 Enterprise 32 Bit ......... tell me how can i make one and if i can host it , ty for your help