Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 16:52

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

The Randys-PvP-Modded Server

Discussion on The Randys-PvP-Modded Server within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Talking

Hello my friends my name is DeV, i am the owner of the server,This server contains 5x gather,Better loot,tp to friends and other players on the server,/home, set many homes and teleport to them,remove mod,auto grades which sets what kind of level of upgrade you want such as stone or metal,stacking, things stack to a bigger size and most of all kits there is a /kit starter which just give you tools a bow and clothes to get started and the other kit is a very good kit to use if you want to get started quickly
IP connect 192.99.232.219:28516

Tags
moddedrustserver, rust pvp server

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] GTA 5 XBOX ( ONE / 360 ) MODDED ACCOUNTS ( BILLIONS / RANK / MODDED OUTFITS ......)
03/15/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
Hi i am selling modded account with 1 months xbox live gold and money and rank of your choice for 20$ paypal the mod contains : money of your choice rank of your choice everything unlocked on the game max skills Modded K/D unlimited armor 6 modded outfits unlimited ammos
[Selling] GTA 5 XBOX ONE / 360 MODDED ACCOUNTS ( BILLION / RANKS / MODDED OUTFITS ......) 9$ PA
02/16/2016 - Grand Theft Auto Trading - 0 Replies
modded account with 1 months xbox live gold and money and rank of your choice for 9$ paypal the mod contains : money of your choice rank of your choice everything unlocked on the game max skills Modded K/D unlimited armor and food invisible / cop / santa / trashman / Elf / Snowman outfits unlimited ammos
[Cheat - Nodus] Modded Version of Nodus (Easy installation) [Modded By Jege]
05/04/2013 - Minecraft Mods, Textures, Skins & Maps - 5 Replies
+removed
Modded Server help!!
05/31/2011 - Call of Duty - 20 Replies
Hallo,ich bin vorhin in MW2 ausversehen auf einen modded server gegangen und a<ls dsa spiel zu ende war war ich plötzlich lvl70 prestige1 alle waffen usw alles ich was 26Prestige weis ich grade net falls mir da wer helfen kann wäre nett ich brauche unbedingt unbedingt unbedingt hilfe please Der Server hies:iHackzz glaube ich