Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 01:15

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rusty Survivor [US] (TeamSpeak Server W/ Adult Admins 24/7)

Discussion on Rusty Survivor [US] (TeamSpeak Server W/ Adult Admins 24/7) within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rusty Survivor [US] (TeamSpeak Server W/ Adult Admins 24/7)

Join this server if you are looking for a clean vanilla server monitored by adult admins. We have a teamspeak server with public and private channels. All is welcome to join. The population is going to progressively grow as server traffic increases. We started at 50 and we are going to increase it to 100 after we reach the goal of 25 people on a day. Then we are going to keep increasing the population to 150, 200, 250, and so on as the player count increases. The server is going to be wiped every month and restarted once a day. We are looking for more admins from different time zones. We are a fair staff team. The only rules that apply are No Hacking and No Exploits. We have a fair admin team that has years of experience in administrating online games. We have private channels in teamspeak for crews. If you get a crew slot, you get your own unique icon for teamspeak and full control over the channel as far as administration. You will get awards like custom client icons and longevity server groups. We all speak good English and are respectful to the fullest extent. Join our community today and start a crew. Looking forward to seeing this server climb to the top of the list. See you there.

Info:

Rust Server: Rusty Survivor

Teamspeak Server: 5.196.135.67:9187