Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > Popular Games > Rust > Rust Server Advertising
You last visited: Today at 11:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[UK/EU] C4NT 29/03 - 2xGather, Instacraft, Stacks

Discussion on [UK/EU] C4NT 29/03 - 2xGather, Instacraft, Stacks within the Rust Server Advertising forum part of the Rust category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[UK/EU] C4NT 29/03 - 2xGather, Instacraft, Stacks

New server wiped today! come join us!

Server names: UK/EU] C4NT 29/03 - 2xGather, Instacraft, Stacks

good server with friendly admins, no lag just need a few more players and can then start some tournys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
RUST LITE - WIPED3/27|SETHOME|TP|5x|KITS|INSTACRAFT|STACKS|LIVEMAP|MO RE
03/29/2015 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
[EU]PVP|9mmKit|Econ|2xGather|InstaCraft|NoDura|TPA|Ant i-Hack|NEW SERVER
10/08/2014 - Rust Server Advertising - 0 Replies
NO WIPES !!!!! ---FIRST 10 PEOPLE WILL GET VIP WHICH MEANS YOU GET BETTER START GEAR WHEN YOU RESPAWN!--- =LEGACY= WE ARE A NEW SERVER WHICH HAS JUST BEEN FULLY MODIFIED AND CODED TO OUR PERFECTION! WE HAVE HAD SERVERS IN THE PAST BUT THEY WENT DOWN DUE TO LACK OF ADMIN HELP WE WILL BE LOOKING FOR ADMINS BUT ONLY WHEN WE GET PLAYERS SO PLEASE DONOT JOIN OUR SERVER JUST TO ASK FOR ADMIN AS YOU WILL GET DECLINED!
[Buying] Post Ecto Stacks and Pre Black Dye stacks
05/28/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 0 Replies
I am Looking to buy 3 stacks of Ectos in Post and 2 stacks of Black Dyes for Pre Please message me if you can do this.
[Selling] 6 stacks of ectos, 7 stacks of zkeys or any guild trim
03/15/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
I still have around 9k reward points from mats and ats i can spend on any guild trim or zkeys. Also selling last 6 ecto stacks - 7€ per stack you can catch me on skype(m.thescream) or here most time of the day
[Selling] Few Stacks of Ectos 8e/stack and Stacks of Lunar Tokens
02/04/2014 - Guild Wars Trading - 2 Replies
As the title says, Edit:Sold about 5 stacks, 3 stacks left and more incooming! since im new we will use a midleman or we will do a small amount trades. i also dont mind going first with people with +10 positives and 0 negatives. cheers! :)