Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dimension-X UNIQUE Server!

Discussion on Dimension-X UNIQUE Server! within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Cool Dimension-X UNIQUE Server!

Everyone likes!! 125+ players pic here.

All Skillcape emotes

Our UNIQUE Premium area with minigame!

Our UNIQUE Wonderland!

Why Dimension-X?

Have you been sitting on your computer all day?
“Oh my god, I can’t find any good Runescape private servers…”
If that is you, then you are reading the right article, I have your answer! The right server for you is ‘Dimension-X’.
This server is far best then any other, there are multiple fun things to do on this server, better yet, exp is different than normal, which means faster levels!
Dimension-x has alot of skills to choose from. The magic book has six open spells; these spells will help you navigate around the server easier and faster.
Dimension’s server spells are; ‘home teleport’. ‘monster teleport’, ’minigames teleport’, ‘Boss teleport’, ‘pking teleport’, and ‘skill teleport’. Remember this spells in this amazing server will help you all the way. Home teleport will always get you back to where you started which is edgevile. Monster teleport will send you to a select screen of different options, click anyone of them, they will all send you somewhere. Minigames are very fun, send you to barrows etc… everything works on this server! The boss teleport will send you to places like god wars, there are some nice drops their check them out! Skill teleport, if u are a skiller you must use this, it will teleport you any skill area. Example, woodcutting, if you have selected this you have been teleported to a place with trees. What is a server without player killing? So you must know what pk teleport dose, it teleports you to different locations to fight other people!
You have noticed there are so many things to do on this server but guess what that’s not it I am not finished yet, yes there is more to this server. Mining is a super easy skill do you know why? Because there are banks everywhere in this server, everywhere you teleport to there is a bank easy accessible. Even though banks are everywhere, server exp is higher, as I said before, if you don’t know what I mean, this means that exp rate is higher, you will level faster.
If you do want to learn more, and I bet you do, come and join this server now! You will not regret it, a lot of people have already said they love this server, why not you come and join us? What are you waiting for!? You don’t want to sit there on your computer all day long looking for a private server, let me just throw the server website at you! Every player that joins is very important, this server dose not treat people like garbage they have respect, and are nicer than most runescape owners. Now its up to you whether you want to sit there all day or join the fun! I hope make the right choice!

Important Links:

Forums:

Web client:

Client download:

PLAY NOW!!!

Media:

Duel arena

Pest Control

Barrows

Gwd Bosses

PK

Melee (Perfect):

Range (Perfect):

Mage (Perfect):

Join us today!

Some credits:

Sanity for base
Galkon for client
SWAT for emote system
Me for some editing
Many more poeple i forgot who helped me with tutorials or any other things...
Old 08/07/2010, 15:32   #2

elite*gold: 40
#Closed
Post Here:
Closed Thread