Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 22:55

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Commands for Delta Source

Discussion on Commands for Delta Source within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Commands for Delta Source

Hello every can some one help me i have searched high and low and i cant find any commands for Deltascape it is a anoyying me becuse i cant do any thing with out them can some tell me the commands or a link to them

Thanks
Old 06/29/2010, 22:13   #2

elite*gold: 40
@AlphonseHax: PLEASE don't spamm

@harryrussell: If you go to client.java or server.java (i forgot what on it is) and search for ":ickup" you should be able to see all of the commands
Thanks
1 User

Similar Threads Similar Threads
delta sniper 1-80
09/05/2010 - WoW Bots - 2 Replies
tut mir leid leute eine sache habe ich noch suche seit langen dieses Profil hatt wer ein link für mich plz
No Commands work 5165 source
06/16/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 1 Replies
I'm using a 5165 source and none of the commands work. I have checked the source and the commands are coded but they say if the name has or and my character name when i make with with /newacc Bob 123 PM it makes it so my character name is BobPM not Bob. Idk if thats a problem but if theres any information i can provide to help i will be more then glad to provide it! Thanks in advanced, Yes i did seach forum for an hour and got tired so i made a thread. DONT FLAME ME NUBS, I'm jus a nub...
Delta WoW
03/06/2010 - WoW Private Server - 4 Replies
Ich möchte euch nun einen neues Server-Projekt vorstellen .. Delta WoW Was Wir euch bieten: -Einen FreeForALL PvP Server ohne Bugs (ihr könnt euch fast überall batteln auch untereinander) -Instant lvl 80 -MAX-LvL 120 (durch custom inis usw..) -Alle Standard inis laufen
[help]Ayone have commands for animeco source?
10/22/2009 - CO2 Private Server - 2 Replies
If anyone one has commands for animeco source post here:D
[Release]How To Make Tq Source Work + Working Source + Server ByBass + Commands
12/08/2008 - CO2 PServer Guides & Releases - 15 Replies
1: How To Make The Server Work In fact, before other people did not just let ACC now with hi EACC Columbia landing on the settlement of the issue, and the rest is our own how to improve the content of those interested can improve the next. MY MY set and the same. INI MAP INI files and MAP with the client-to-date coverage of the account. server.dat ! And then as long as the client will be able to modify server.dat! 127.0.0.1 192.168.0.1 192.168.1.1 IP。 Please do generally use...