Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

rs2 money making guide *amazing*

Discussion on rs2 money making guide *amazing* within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
rs2 money making guide *amazing*

wish it was my work but credits go to shariq
Link Removed By: gerble93

makes 300k-500k an hour on f2p, and can max at prolly around 1M+ an hour on p2p
Old 03/04/2010, 22:30   #2

elite*gold: 40
Please don't advertise other forums!
Old 03/08/2010, 21:44   #3

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by gerble93 View Post
Please don't advertise other forums!
Sorry. the link opened the guide in adobe reader. I didnt link to a diff site.
Its one of the best rs guides iv read but oh well, there's really no other way for me to share it with you guys

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Need Help With Farm Guide or Money Gold Making Guide !!! Thx Every1
08/27/2011 - Metin2 - 4 Replies
I have a SIMPLE question : How can I make 3.5kk to 5kk aday in metin2 ? Can some give me a HINT,TIPS,GUIDE how to make some gold ??? PLS and thx the BEST ANSWER WILL RECIEVE my 3x thanks from me and my friends account !!! also thx for all any1 that give me an idea ....
Guide: Making Money with 3.2
06/18/2009 - WoW Guides & Templates - 0 Replies
In before people scream REPOZST!!!!??!?!, this is not the trick with buying titanium ores now and selling them high when 3.2 hits (which everyone is doing today causing the Titanium price to just about tripple on my server). Another thing you can do to get the gems is buy them with Badges of Heroism. Badges of heroism are already used for buying 3 things: 1. Red Rare gems 2. Frozen Orbs 3. Abyss Crystal (De those 15-badge trown weps into 1-2 abyss crystals by enchanters, fairly...
guide to making money
04/14/2008 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 14 Replies
okay here is a simple guide to making money this isnt the fastest way but it is legit okay make a new newb and get him to a high enough level so he can mine go into the mines at lvl 15 no higher and no lower the reason why is because the lower the level you are the less u drop ALWAYS KEEP ATLEAST 10 IRON IN UR INVIN WHILE MINING mine untill u get a gem take a water tao that has divine hare and go do the blue mouse quest in PC and take the mets and sell those
Money Making Guide
03/09/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 9 Replies
these are the tips to get money. listed from easiest to hardest. Besides Buying DBS: 1)mine with cotobo. 2) mine in pc cave for gems. overnight 3)mine in ape city mine cave for gold ores and then sell those gold ores to an NPC(eg pharmacist). 4) hunt, 5)scam people 6) sell ur character. let them put items on it, then recover it with ur security informatin 7) make a fake name of a famous high level archer and ask ppl if they want a reborn water to pay you 8)sell ur character, they pay...