Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 20:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RuneScape CHAT SPAMMER

Discussion on RuneScape CHAT SPAMMER within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 8
RuneScape CHAT SPAMMER

This is easy to use, just run your game, and run the spammer. Type in your message, and how many seconds you want the message to be sent.
You can pause this by clicking the "Pause" button on your keyboard generally it's after the "f12" button.

These images are actual size:

I coded this using autoit. so a couple of AV pick up the fact i made this in autoit instead of C.
for those that dont know, autoit is basically it's own language based on basic. and has functions of any other languages.

I assure you that there are no viruses with this program, the AV scan picks up that i used autoit, and a packer.

Thanks
1 User
Old 01/06/2013, 21:18   #2

elite*gold: 0
work for lobby?