Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 01:50

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

New RS_BOT question

Discussion on New RS_BOT question within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question New RS_BOT question

Hey guys has anyone used the new DINORSBOT?

this is the most feature packed bot I've ever found. My friend who showed me it bought it for $20 from some website, and he gave it to me for free. This is by far the best bot I've ever seen. I've been using it for a a couple days, but I can't get the pm bot to work.

the pm bot sends a rndm message from a giant list to users that you add. this is one of its anti-ban functions. I added 10 friends, but it doesn't work ingame. some dude told me that I had to edit the config file, but I have no idea where it is.

can someone help me?

I uploaded it on dropbox so you guys can test it out yourselves. you need to get all the files in the DINORSBOT4.2 to run this. Read the readme for instructions. If you don't use the crack it wont work, and will notify the creators that someone is trying to use an unregistered version. So please follow the instructions in the readme so that we can keep using this for free. Thankyou.

Download:

please email me at if you find a solution.
Old 07/26/2012, 12:26   #2

elite*gold: 0
Virustotal on crack:

Virustotal on bot itself:

Found nothing, but I still don't wanna risk it :P

Tags
bot, download, rs, runescape