Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 15:10

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Money Making Guide(F2P)-Combat

Discussion on Money Making Guide(F2P)-Combat within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up Money Making Guide(F2P)-Combat

Money making guide/Combat (F2P)

This guide is for free players who wish to profit from combat. As a general rule, pick the strategy which requires the least consumables (food and potions). Remember that consumables cost money and time, and have to be accounted for when using combat to profit. Part of profiting through combat involves the speed at which players can kill the monsters.
Effectiveness Requirements Details
**30,000 coins per hour
Beginners OR +5 combat skills Chickens can be killed in Lumbridge farms, or in the farm south of Falador. Raw chicken can be sold at the Grand Exchange for 151 coins, and bones can be sold at the Grand Exchange for 143 coins. They also commonly drop 5 or 15 feathers that sell for 22 coins each and are used for fly fishing.

**75,000 coins per hour
15+ combat Cows can be killed in the Lumbridge cow fields. Cowhides sell for around 362 coins each to crafters and you can bury or sell the bones. Raw beef from the cows sell for 99 coins each, but also can be used to gain cooking experience. You can also tan cowhides into leather, which sell for around 467 coins each, or hardleather, which sell for 483 coins each.
There is also another cow field just north west of the Lumbridge castle, north east of Draynor Village. There is a male NPC in the cow field called Beefy Bill, who will bank your raw beef and cowhides for you. There is, however, a catch. He requires that you give him 10% of what you wish to bank. Another downside, is that you cannot request him to bank anything except for raw beef and cowhides. Despite the downsides, this is much easier than using the Lumbridge cow field, as it is much easier to bank your raw beef and cowhides.

**100,000 coins per hour
20+ Ranged Karamja monkeys on Karamja can be killed for their bones, which can be banked quickly with cabbage teleports. A full inventory of monkey bones is worth 10920 coins.

**45,000 coins per hour
30+ combat Varrock Guards can be killed in Varrock for their common grapes drops, worth 800 coins.

**50,000 coins per hour
25+ combat Cockroach drones found in the Stronghold of Player Safety can drop air, water or fire runes, noted coal (two at a time) which sell for 492 coins each, Limpwurt roots at 1,086 coins each, Red spiders' eggs sold at 462 coins each and uncut gems from sapphire to diamond.

**100,000 coins per hour
65+ combat Hill giants in the Edgeville Dungeon are a common training/money making monster, as they drop big bones, which sell for around 485 coins each. They occasionally drop limpwurt roots, which sell for about 1,086 coins each. Hill giants also have low Defence so they are not difficult to kill. However, if you have at least 20 Dungeoneering, you can enter the Edgeville Dungeon resource dungeon to kill Hill Giants, which is far less crowded, as well has having 4 Limpwurt root spawns.

**150,000 coins per hour
75+ combat Hobgoblins found in the Edgeville Dungeon can be killed for limpwurt roots and grapes. Alternatively, you could go to the peninsula near the Crafting Guild where a group of hobgoblins wander about. Limpwurt roots sell for 1,086, and are a common drop from the Hobgoblins. Each bank trip with 28 limpwurt roots results in about 30408 coins. Although limpwurt roots do not stack, the decent experience and proximity to a bank make this an attractive option for medium-level players.

**80,000 coins per hour
80+ combat Moss giants can be killed in Varrock sewers. They have several good drops, including Law runes, gems and Big bones. The Varrock sewers are often crowded. If you've completed the map for Dragon Slayer, you can also fight Moss giants on Crandor Isle. This location is often less crowded than the Varrock Sewers, and is not a multi-combat area.

**180,000 coins per hour
70+ combat suggested Chaos Dwarves found in the Wilderness can be killed for muddy keys, a very common drop from them, mithril bars, and bones. Usually uncrowded in most worlds (as it is in the Wilderness), this spot provides good experience, although food will be required.
Muddy keys sell for 4,198, and are a semi-common drop from the Chaos Dwarfs. Each bank trip with 28 muddy keys results in about 117,544 coins. The mithril bars could also be sold for 1,694. Players should be wary, since they can hit up to 63 quite often, and since the Wilderness is a PVP area.

**120,000 coins per hour
100+ combat Cockroach soldiers can be killed in the Stronghold of Player Safety for the valuable items they drop, including various rune equipment mostly Rune scimitar, Death runes, 3 Mithril ore noted, 1 Adamantite ore noted and Law runes. These can be sold for a fair amount of money. Keep in mind, though, that Cockroach soldiers have a fairly high defence, and are not recommended for lower-levelled players.

**180,000 coins per hour
Very high combat skills, suggested at 95+ in melee skills, 110+ combat Revenants can be killed in the Forinthry Dungeon for the valuables that they drop, such as Corrupt dragon equipment and Ancient artifacts. They can constantly drop coins which can add up to cover some of the losses on the trip. Keep in mind though, players should be careful of PKers as they reside in the deep level 28-32 Wilderness, and players can potentially kill you. This is not recommended for low level players as they can hit extremely hard and can heal themselves faster and harder then a player of their combat level.
Due to constantly changing prices for items on the Grand Exchange, some information in this article may or may not be current.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 05/03/2012, 07:58   #2

Interesting, iam gonna try this out
Old 05/03/2012, 23:59   #3

Ur Welcome
Old 05/07/2012, 13:55   #4

Not bad .)
Old 05/08/2012, 01:21   #5