Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 01:54

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Botting Riscs?

Discussion on Botting Riscs? within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Botting Riscs?

hey guys,
i was just wondering what riscs i am running while botting....
Atm i'm thinking about using Epicbot, cause it's (most likely to be) the best (free) bot around, but i'm scared of getting a ban on my main .
So i wanted to get a cinfirmation about the penaltys given by jagex for botting...
I heard the 1st thing jagex do when they detect a botter is giving him a "roll back", decreasing all the skill levels by 7 on the bot account.
Some people say that all your accounts got banned..
Others say u just get an ip ban, but ur accounts won't be banned (so this is easily solved by just changing ur ip)

Anyone had been caught while botting? what was ur punishment for doing it?
Is epicbot rly the best bot right now?

PS: i know that the makers of epicbot are scammers, but let's just say i found a way so they can not "hack" (by keylogging or whatsoever) my account.
I just want to find the safest way of botting.
Old 04/13/2012, 20:27   #2

elite*gold: 361
hey dude. The most scripts have a "antiban". The risk to get banned or a roll back is very small. Enjoy your botting.

P.S. bot only 1-8H each day. NOT MORE!
Old 04/14/2012, 00:40   #3

When you get caught the first time botting, your account will most likely get rolled back. But not only by 7 levels. The amound depends on how long you have been botting (For example i got rolled back from 89 to 38 Woodcutting). IP ban is bullshit and no other accounts will be banned or rolled back if you did not bot on them. You are never safe when botting. Even if you bot only 2-3h you could get caught. But 5h a day max and you should be good. It's also advisable not to bot every day..take 1-2 days break sometimes.
Old 04/14/2012, 10:56   #4

oké thanks guys for the replies! rly appriciated!
Old 04/14/2012, 20:27   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yxz@ View Post
When you get caught the first time botting, your account will most likely get rolled back. But not only by 7 levels. The amound depends on how long you have been botting (For example i got rolled back from 89 to 38 Woodcutting). IP ban is bullshit and no other accounts will be banned or rolled back if you did not bot on them. You are never safe when botting. Even if you bot only 2-3h you could get caught. But 5h a day max and you should be good. It's also advisable not to bot every day..take 1-2 days break sometimes.
Bullshit.

You can ALWAYS get your account banned for botting, it doesn't matter if it's your first time or your 100th time.

The first account I've ever botted on was permanently banned.
Old 04/14/2012, 21:27   #6

Ye thats why i said you will MOST LIKELY get rolled back. If you get your account banned on the first time then thats just bad luck. In most cases, jagex is using roll back for the first time botting. If you countinue botting you will get temp/perm ban since they only roll you back once.
Old 04/15/2012, 06:37   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yxz@ View Post
Ye thats why i said you will MOST LIKELY get rolled back. If you get your account banned on the first time then thats just bad luck. In most cases, jagex is using roll back for the first time botting. If you countinue botting you will get temp/perm ban since they only roll you back once.
I've had many of my bots banned but none rollbacked. Sure, it happens, but in my opinion it's more likely for a F2P bot to recieve a ban instead of a rollback.
Old 04/19/2012, 18:42   #8

Just bot 1-10 Hrs thats what i do and i dont get caught.
Old 04/22/2012, 09:44   #9

I got caught on a hardcore pure bot account.. had most skills 60+, a few 70+ (4+ months of 24/7 botting)... Got rolled back everything to 1 except 79 Defense.