Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 12:31

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WHAT DO U THINK IS BETTER RUNESCAPE OR SOLDIER FRONT?

Discussion on WHAT DO U THINK IS BETTER RUNESCAPE OR SOLDIER FRONT? within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Question WHAT DO U THINK IS BETTER RUNESCAPE OR SOLDIER FRONT?

WHEN THE WILD WAS GONE RUNESCAPE HAD LOST HOPE OF BECOMING AN AWSOME RPG GAME. WHAT I DON'T GET IS PEOPLE STILL PLAY IT AND WAIST THERE LIFE ON IT. ALL YOU DO IN RUNESCAPE IS GAIN YOUR CHARACTERS STATS BY CLICKING A MOUSE, DO QUESTS BY CLICKING A MOUSE AND SELL STUFF BY CLICKING A MOUSE. WHATS SO COOL ABOUT THAT ITS ALL ABOUT GLORY. YOU WANT TO BE BEST PK3R IN RUNESCAPE BUT IT PROBABLY WONT GET YOU ANYWHERE. I CANT BELIEVE I PLAYED IT FOR 3 YEARS NOW IM EXTREMELY BORED OF IT!!!!. BUT NOW I FOUND OUT ANOTHER GAME CALLED SOLDIER FRONT AND ITS TEN TIMES BETTER. WAY BETTER GRAPHICS AWSOME GAMEPLAY AND IT USES SKILL AND COULD ALSO HELP YOU WHEN YOU ARE DRIVING OR DOING SOMETHING IN REAL LIFE. SOLDIERFRONT IMPROVES YOUR REFLEXES AND INCREASES YOUR ACCURACY AND SOMETIMES SOLDIER FRONT HAS TOURNAMENTS WHERE YOU CAN WIN ALOT OF MONEY.

SO ITS UP TO YOU NOW WHAT DO U THINK IS BETTER SOLDIER FRONT OR RUNESCAPE THANK ME OR PLZ REPLY TY!!!!!!!!
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/10/2008, 05:16   #2

yea i know what you mean i playd the rs game since classic times .. i quit over 1 yrs ago for same reason.. if your looking for a more competitive game try warrock very addicting .. and it take lots of skillz or just go at it in your own way but over all its a great game.. or goto gunz thats good to.. or co2 its all about what the gamer likes and dont likes..
well gl and dont mess ur acc up on rs.. becuase when you probly get bored u can just hop on and help plp or just run around waisting time lol.. by
Old 05/17/2008, 02:56   #3

aaahahahaha i guess im ty breaker... rune scape SUCKS BALLZ

im sry
i played for over 5 yrs or my life. i had 6 accts and im remaining with 2.. (1 88 and 1 101 i think
the 101 got key logged at library then i got it bak but it was stripped..(also got 4 blk marks)the 88 has bout like 900k... dont care... i had a 111 with 98 fletching got hacked and it now has 99 fletiching><

ive tried warrock.. its A LOT like SF they both lag, both first person rpg's both hav bout same graphics. they r VERY alike. its which ever 1 u like best file wise..
AND hack wise AND private server wise.
Old 05/23/2008, 05:24   #4

Its a pity you guys have to rant here because Jagex is a ****** enough to limit their forums to payers only. You have to PAY to have your message heard, thats bullshit. Not to mention they NEVER take any advice from the forums. I stopped playing Runescape after the updates. It was fun while it lasted.

This thread is stupid though. The 2 games are completely different genres. By the way, don't be cheap when choosing an FPS. Its only like $10-$20 on Amazon for Battlefield 2 which is WAY better than any free fps.