Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape
You last visited: Today at 00:45

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

WATCH OUT SCAM!!!

Discussion on WATCH OUT SCAM!!! within the Runescape forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
WATCH OUT SCAM!!!

Think twice never click a link your not sure is from jagex because they never send you emails to warn you about infractions also look the link is a text linked to another site so watch out.

somethin like this example:
Code:
[URL="http://www.elitepvpers.com/forum/"]http://www.runescape.com[/URL]
look how i sent you to elitepvpers again
Thanks
2 Users
Old 04/11/2011, 16:05   #2

elite*gold: 6
Nice thx
Old 04/11/2011, 20:57   #3

elite*gold: 0
yeah i almost fell for it but since jagex always tell us to double check the address bar i did and it was fake site.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Scam watch list!
09/17/2009 - Aion - 0 Replies
Found this in another Forum. Currently on the scam list is * Fouxcheat * Tault * Tault Unleashed * KillerGuides * StrategyFreaks * Exploitsrus
Keylogger scam(WORK ONLY ON YOUR PC) to scam your friend
04/21/2009 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 7 Replies
Way to scam friend 1. download project1.rar(open with winrar or something) 2. press start 3. run in background 4. when your friend have gone open keylogger and press f9 5. then save it from button Save Text 6. then open file from your driver c. file name is keylogged. 7. there you should find your friend acc id and pass. 8. then play with that acc or change the pass from co.91.com.
Tbot:IP Ban, watch out... Better watch out
12/07/2007 - Silkroad Online - 7 Replies
I have reccently got IP ban while using TBOT for the 1st time it always complaining about "SRO is undergoing inspection" HELP, need solution:mad::mad:
Watch out new scam
03/02/2007 - Conquer Online 2 - 7 Replies
Watch out and dont sell anything in market for cp!! I put my price in cp (many cp...) and when i set othet prices i only saw msg about my item was bough by some1... i noticed msg show money but i thought its only some bug. then i looked in inventory and there isnt any cps!!