Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 02:11

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RS lvl 130, 35m free gold account on sale

Discussion on RS lvl 130, 35m free gold account on sale within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Post RS lvl 130, 35m free gold account on sale

Hey guys, don't miss this cool rs account, a 130 lvl with 35m free gold. you can see

my level and item screenshot. Only 1150$ you can get this account, this is my

favourite account, i work really hard on it and take a lot effort on it. But now i should

pay all my attention on my study, hope good guy can take this account. If you

interested with this account, please contact me.

Old 10/26/2010, 04:27   #2

elite*gold: 0
This account has sold out.
If anyone want to sell your account, please contact me, we will try our best to find a buyer for you.Our website open a section commission shop for player selling their account.
Contact Us
MSN:

YAHOO:

E-mail:

Similar Threads Similar Threads
MASS SALE 2moons SIZ (GAMEHI) Transfered account sale
08/28/2010 - Dekaron Trading - 1 Replies
Selling Bagi Lvl 138 5 invs All costumes perm mount Naked/little gear/money Mage #1
WTS LV52 WARRIOR/CLERIC WITH 2.46M SP! + BOT ACCOUNT WITH 1MONTH FREE!! BUNDLE SALE!
06/15/2010 - Silkroad Online Trading - 7 Replies
I'm selling my char a lv52 Pure STR War/clerc with 2.46+M SP. I accept Moneybookers or PAYPAL.. Send me a msg for your offer! c/o 60€, b/o 65. - Premium is currently active - Ability pet is currently active - Not Email Verified ! - Server : Pheonix - Bot account with 1 month not used - Offer only in $ or €. No trade for other accounts. Screens :
Friends For Sale | $50,000,000 Bonus FREE
04/20/2010 - Facebook - 3 Replies
Friends For Sale | $50,000,000 Bonus FREE Link: Anmelden | Facebook Just Click the Link in the upper part.:D
I have many chip and gold, and I want sale chips and gold best for you.
03/21/2010 - Trading - 3 Replies
Hello, I'm a sellers, my chips and gold are the best for you I can check balance in chips and gold ,balance will be as you like and price agreements if u buy over 50, I will sell for you good cheap, good price I only accept payment with LibertyReserve