Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:21

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S>lvl 57 Pure W/Green Halloween Mask + other

Discussion on S>lvl 57 Pure W/Green Halloween Mask + other within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S>lvl 57 Pure W/Green Halloween Mask + other

I will Trade this acct. for $25 Nexon Cash.

P.M. me

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Kokoru mask
10/12/2008 - Silkroad Online - 1 Replies
Is kokoru mask faster than Ironclad Horse ? Ironclad horse speed : 12 m And what about the item mall Vehicles ? Beetle, Fierce Tiger, Ostrich : 15 m
[Exploit]Mask Bug
07/14/2008 - SRO Hacks, Bots, Cheats & Exploits - 14 Replies
Buy a mask or create one. Go in front of ... town and do pvp...pvp...pvp and DIE now don't res. open your inventory. press res button and FAST right click on the mask again again again again and again. now you can buff yourself and u can use attack skills... but the movment is very buggy :S if u can't move use auto attack on a mob and now you can run anywhere <3 kokoru speeeeeed :D
Monster Mask Help PLease
07/27/2007 - Silkroad Online - 2 Replies
alright so i got to level 20 on my rogue, and i go to use the monster mask skill. i kill a monster, select it, use the skill, and he like throws his hands up in the air but then nothing happens, no mask in my inventory or anything. can anyone tell me how im supposed to do this? edit: i figured it out, for anyone else having trouble, the monster mask appears near you on the ground, pick it up
Unable to Locate Mask
04/19/2006 - Silkroad Online - 0 Replies
ok... i turn on scrack.exe... it loads and i know it does thru task manager... once its loaded, i open silkroad.exe and press start... now here, between start and the silk road splash screen -> client bit, it says Unable to Locate Mask... i press ok, client loads up, i pres home, everything looks dandy, but when i press INSERT, it says Bot Login Failed etc... im sure this is a problem with the Mask taht couldnt be found but i dont know how to fix this... does anyone know how to fix this/had...