Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Battle.net Account for Decent OSRS Account.

Discussion on Battle.net Account for Decent OSRS Account. within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Battle.net Account for Decent OSRS Account.

I would like to trade my Battle.net account (Wow Goodies/Overwatch Goodies Mostly) for a decent main osrs

My wow/Latest Expansion Rouge + Mage lv 100 never got to play new expansion
My Overwatch(Origins Edition+Pre Order Bonus)//
Many Skins For invested lots of money in it. Got most of the really cool rare for each Character on top of that this Copy came with Diablo Angelic Wings

Noire-https://snag.gy/9A46eh.jpg
Bastion Overgrown-https://snag.gy/6t4Ud3.jpg
Wolf Hanzo-
15+/60 on most of them
Pre Order Origins Wings(Diablo)-https://snag.gy/pyGfhu.jpg

The Battle.net is worth 120$ in just games. not even the money put in it i am the only owner so i can provide original Email/Password/Answer

Skype-Gperadise

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Trading Rs3 Account For Decent OSRS account
06/27/2016 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
I have a Rs3 Account, Big behr, you can look up stats. 113 CB 99 str 92 ark 78 def 92 hp 85 mage 78 def 70 prayer 75 range 9.6m cash full guthans, DFS whip fury and 122 QP..looking to trade for a decent osrs account, having quests done versus higher stats is more important to me
[Selling] Selling OSRS account, decent stats, 193 quest points
07/25/2015 - Runescape Trading - 2 Replies
Lvl 93 Account with all the important quests done! Hello there! My name is Joakim and I am quitting runescape, for now. (If I return im gonna be an Iron Man ) So here I am, selling my OSRS account, I dont know what to sell it for yet, so name your price! The account has done all of the quests I deem "important" to do. This includes: Recipe for Disaster, Great Brain Robbery, Desert Tresure, Slug Menace, Dream Mentor and Fairytale Part I and started the second part. It has also done the...
[Trading] WTT my 600$ Battle.net account to Decent LoL Account
06/08/2015 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
WTT My Legendary Battle.net account (Priced Worth 600$) For Decent LoL account which must meet the requirements mentioned below. My battle.net account contains : 1) Diablo 3 + Reaper of Souls,(Raw Game with expansions cost = Approx.90$) Paragon 650+ Monk/Crusader/Barbarian/Witch Doctor Full Geared can do T6 Easily + Solo 50 Grifts!!! (BiS Gear worth Years of hard work) and all classes at max lvl. 2) Starcraft 2 + Heart of Swarm + Wings of Liberty (Raw Game with all expansions cost =...
[Trading] Battle.net account Wow,D3,SC2,HS, FOR decent LoL acc
02/07/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Selling my compleet battle.net account, Why? i havent played on it for ages, and i decided i can better sell it then let it rot somwhere ! if you want to discuss more you can add me on skype feelzz013 Kind regards. the account includes all game account from wow MoP expansion, D3, Heartstone, Starcraft heart of the swarm WOW has a lv90 frost DK and a few lv 80-85+ characters