Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

SELL 91cmb MAIN. ALL SKILLS 50+. 20M+ cash. ONLY BitCoins.

Discussion on SELL 91cmb MAIN. ALL SKILLS 50+. 20M+ cash. ONLY BitCoins. within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation SELL 91cmb MAIN. ALL SKILLS 50+. 20M+ cash. ONLY BitCoins.

Sell my old 91cmb main account. All skills are 50+ , good old log in with username, shark outfit (for fishing), 20M in cash and much more in items (im too lazy to check how much they are worth).

p.s. I have some random **** in bank, but nothing so special, so that i would make a screen. + Yes, im not a huge fan of quests.

Price - 0.32 BTC
Accept only BTC

If interested or have more questions:

skype - tomliar27

screenshots: