Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling all my RS accounts [Quit years ago]

Discussion on Selling all my RS accounts [Quit years ago] within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 130
Selling all my RS accounts [Quit years ago]

Hi, I've quit runescape long ago when EOC was released and have decided to put my accounts on the market. Will sell for a relatively cheap price as I don't really care about them anymore. Will be adding more as I remember more

Account 1: Soulwars f2p range tank
Quests done: Animal magnetism/The restless ghost

Account 2: No fking idea, used it to host. 60 def, 51 pray, 14 hp

Account 3: Was my p2p pure, now has def: 99 str, 99 range, 95 mage, 83 rc, 82 dung, 57 summ

Min: $15

Account 4: was a zerker pure, 96 hunt, 75 attk, 91 str, 45 def, 87 range

Account 5: First account ever, many holiday items including pumpkin head and yo-yo

Paypal/btc is accepted.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] I quit LoL Selling 2 Accounts, great deal
11/30/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Almost to good to be true neway but here's the deal anway. Since i find myself raging to much at this game i must end it in order to maintain a level of peace and happiness in my life. I spent so much time and money in this game that im sorry that i spent so much on it. So yeah for 50euro you can get Lvl 30 Bronze 3 All Champions Alot of skins, including TPA bundle, Commando bundle, Bad Santa Veigar and many many more.
[Selling] I quit LoL Selling 2 Accounts (EUNE), great deal.
11/29/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 3 Replies
Almost to good to be true neway but here's the deal anway. Since i find myself raging to much at this game i must end it in order to maintain a level of peace and happiness in my life. I spent so much time and money in this game that im sorry that i spent so much on it. So yeah for 50euro you can get Lvl 30 Bronze 3 All Champions Alot of skins, including TPA bundle, Commando bundle, Bad Santa Veigar and many many more.
So I've quit runescape for about 4 years
08/24/2009 - Runescape - 4 Replies
What're the new addons they've added. Im sorta considering going back to runescape if it hasnt gone lame
[WTS] Quit AL, Selling All Evengard
08/11/2009 - Archlord Trading - 15 Replies
So its like this i quited playing Archlord so im selling all i have. Im selling 2 Account's. Zerker lvl 42 - Full equiped, full stoned ( all +8 +9 etc ) Mage lvl 47 - Full equiped, full stoned ( all +9 +10 etc ) Mage has 340cc, and using TOA, Lens, Summons Lucky etc.