Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:39

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

2 Accounts for PKing

Discussion on 2 Accounts for PKing within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
2 Accounts for PKing

IM SELLING 2 ACCOUNTS ON EOC WITH FULL INFO
LISTING THE MAIN STATS ALONG WITH A PHOTO OF THE STATS

ACCOUNT 1:
LVL 88
ATK: 60
STR: 85
DEF: 1
RNG: 73
PRY: 43
MAG: 97
HP: 78

MAIN ITEMS FOR PKING IN BANK SUCH AS DRAGON DAGGERS, SCIM, RUNES, SHARK, JEWELERY ETC,

ACCOUNT 2:
LVL 87
ATK: 50
STR: 79
DEF: 1
RNG: 99
PRY: 1
MAG: 99
HP: 90

IF YOU ARE INTERESTED SEND ME A PM
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RSaccount1.jpg (11.2 KB, 7 views)
File Type: jpg RSaccount2.jpg (11.7 KB, 5 views)
Old 06/24/2015, 01:31   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
price each

Tags
eoc, pker, pking, pure

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Pking
03/13/2007 - CO2 Guides & Templates - 8 Replies
Firstly this isnt coming from a pro pker, my pk points i average a week are only around 5k :/ most of those are burnt off mining in the jail or loitering around. - So what exactly is a pker? A pker is a Player Killer, they go around and deliberately kill another player - Whats the best setup to pk? This is my own opinion, but with facts backed up by my friends Trojan: Blade - it has a compromize between damage and speed, and with fixed fastblade it has range. good for taos and...
Pking GM's
11/15/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 8 Replies
grrrrr. Death. They need to make boots for GM's cause they get 1 int rapid from all 130 archers full socket. :) Pk and u ll not gonna be banned. That is part of the game.
PKing
09/01/2006 - Diablo 2 - 1 Replies
Hier ne aktuelle und funktionierende Art und Weise Town PKs zu machen. Here is a uptodate version of how to pk ppl in town. Explaination only in english: PK IN TOWN (Using this in a hardcore ladder game makes it a godly bug.)
Pking in TC
08/28/2006 - Conquer Online 2 - 10 Replies
i read on the main CO website it says rb fires and wars can do a trick to get gaurds to atck people in tc later it says if people caught using this exploit they will be punished blah blah is this fixed yet, and if not how do u do it if any of you know
PKing in TC?
08/04/2006 - CO2 Exploits, Hacks & Tools - 9 Replies
Well I'm not completely sure if this will work, but I wouldnt mind someone testing it for me. I got this idea from that topic about PKing in the furniture shop. I figured if it works there, why not in TC? I could be completely wrong but... If you had a reborn fire taoist, and summoned your guard in TC, then tried to PK someone with fire met, wouldnt your guard begin to attack... and ultimately PK them? Once again I dont know if this WILL or COULD work... but it'd be worth testing. I...