Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling my RS3 main account ! QUITING

Discussion on Selling my RS3 main account ! QUITING within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling my RS3 main account ! QUITING

Selling my really old runescape account. The reason why im selling is only cause of quiting. I never used bot or any 3rd party program so i dont have any black points. Its save and cheap. You can pay me with any option but i'm accepting money only on paypal (NO PSC)

here's some pictures (PM for more)

Skills:

Quests:

Bank:

Ok that's all for now. All intersted buyers will have access to live view of account or trade.

The current price is 30€

BUMPING ! new and last price 15€

bump ! new and last price 15€
Old 07/01/2014, 01:13   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

there is no guarantee that u wont charge back/ recover it.
Old 07/01/2014, 12:39   #3

As i said in description. You can watch the entire trade via TV.

Tags
rs3 selling buying main

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Quiting LoL. Selling EuW and NA accounts 20€ each
12/06/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Hi guys. So i'm quiting LoL for now. So i want to sell my accounts... I accept paypal and paysafecard... Now why cheap pice: 1. I'm quiting LoL and 2. I can't gie original email because that email is the one i use for all my IRL stuff. However I'm not going to recover these ever. EuW account is platinum I. I sell it for 20€... Account have ~40 champion and two good runepage. No skins other than unchained alistar and victorious elise. NA account is platinum V. Its also for 20€... Account...
Quiting selling my old monk 353bp
09/09/2012 - Conquer Online 2 Trading - 1 Replies
Hey guys, i quited conquer online already a couple of months ago and i wanna sell my monk now :( some of the account info Char info: Server: Dark
Quiting To MW3! Come See Inside Selling my Rare MAJ
05/08/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 6 Replies
Hello! Me and My Friends Decided To Quit To MW3. So Im Selling My MAJ! I Did So Much In Him! I Got Full Info To Change Password EMAIL PW. All :P I trade it For 40Euros Paypal/PaysafeCard. Or For Steam With MW3. Becouse Im new. If ull pay me With Paypal/Paysafe. Id Like to first getting 10Euros. To see You are not Faking. Then Ill give Full Info And all. Then Ill have the other Money. I Wanna Sell It Fast So I did Cheap Price. Screens: epvpImg: We <3 elitepvpers and cookies! epvpImg:...
Quiting DO selling accounts. Cheap
10/24/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
I got account 1 on the servers Global Europe 6 and 7, and account 2 is on USA (West Coast). Skype name pritchard_kids you can contact me there or here. Alll the accounts have at lest 6 Irises and enuf Elite equip to fill every thing and at least 10 bio, and at least lvl 15 . Please i do not want much for them. I am selling them VERY cheap because i will not use them any more any way. I just want to get something out of it.
(Quiting) Selling Account - Gracia
09/30/2011 - Archlord Trading - 0 Replies
Comes with 138 wc (c) An account with 72 scion slayer / 74 orc sorceror/ 40 human knight slayer has 2 sezs and 4 200% toas and random chantra with blode and kark. Has 3/4 realm cf. Has various realm pieces in pet inventory for example 3/4 sereno set with double res kilt. Has 2 1% crit trans rings with 5% res stones. comes with 6% crit 6% stun elite weps from lvl 38 - 71, karon and xenons. Also has karon and xenons with +14 ele dmg and lvl 5 ele stones if you decide to reset to orbiter or...