Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RS3 Member Account SAFE!! for rsgp

Discussion on RS3 Member Account SAFE!! for rsgp within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RS3 Member Account SAFE!! for rsgp

Name of character is Powell755 99 str 92 pray 95 mage 92 attack (CURSES)- hiscores for rest of stats.

The account has 2 months of membership left chaotic maul imp charm . NO security questions no jagex protection account login is via username not email. Asking *(80m )!!!due to prayer being 150m itself OBO
very safe trading can use middle man or open for suggestions

Will do anything above 40m Just don't want the account

bump

bump
Old 05/01/2014, 10:07   #2

elite*gold: 0
Willing to trade it for 20m has a lot of quests curse prayers are worth a lot just want to sell it its sitting there full ganodermic chaotic maul and 2 months of membership left 20m is very cheap

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[CHEAPEST][SAFE] Lvl 30's unranked for 9€[NA/EUW][PayPal-PSC-RSGP]
08/02/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 32 Replies
Welcome to my level 30's shop! In stock: 1 lvl 30 unranked - 10€ 2 lvl 30 unranked - 9.5€ each 5 lvl 30 uranked - 9€ each The -1 is from a scammer, I am open to using a middleman :) Add me on skype : live:velkoz.epvp
[Selling] [CHEAPEST][SAFE] Lvl 30's unranked for 9€[NA/EUW][PayPal-PSC-RSGP]
04/05/2014 - League of Legends Trading - 10 Replies
http://i.imgur.com/9udunyc.png Skype: live:velkoz.epvp NA accounts: In stock EUW accounts: Out of stock
[RSGP] Buying Decent EU West LoL Account [RSGP]
08/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Note: I will only go first to trusted or i will use a middleman or if you wish you can go first. Region: EU West Payment methods: ONLY RSGP Account must be a decent level with a decent amount of champions and IP. Post your MSN/Skype and ill get to you.
[RSGP] Level 88 Good Main Account -- Has 615 Million RSGP on it. -- Selling for 100M!
07/31/2012 - Runescape Trading - 14 Replies
Hiya! I'm trying to sell my old, rich Runescape account. I'm trying to sell it because I don't play on it anymore, and I'm making a new Skiller account. I have 430+ Vouches on Sythe, Official Sythe Middleman, and I'm a $50 Sythe Donator, so you go first unless I deem you trustworthy. •Account information: Level 89, good main account. •Stats: 70 Attack, 70 Strength, 70 Defense, 70 Health, 60 Prayer, and 55 Magic. •Bank Items: Bronze - Dragon Defenders, Abyssal Whip, Rune Armour,...
Seb's RSGP Shop - Safe & fast gold selling
07/21/2011 - Runescape Trading - 8 Replies
Seb's RSGP Shop Hey, and welcome. I'm Seb_^. And I sell RSGP. Before anyone starts flaming; although no one knows me yet, I provide fast and safe transactions for RSGP. Main payment methods used are Paypal / PlayerAuctions.