Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 00:53

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Trading my LoL NA acc, Ranked for Eoc RSGP

Discussion on Trading my LoL NA acc, Ranked for Eoc RSGP within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Closed Thread

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Trading my LoL NA acc, Ranked for Eoc RSGP

blacked out allinfo that can link it to me to protect from riot... has all champs and 2 or more skins per champ... asking 900m eoc obo... don't really care get a new acc in trade bcuz gonna just fund a skiller anyways so first to offer 900m+ eoc, wether thats cash or items of value(prefer 500m cash and rest items if its a mixed between cash and items).... Rp=Referring a bit of players (half are my smurfs), ip was ranked and lots of bot games to speed lvl friends and smurfs... email that if you have an offer... emails=front of line because checked often...
Closed Thread