Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 13:44

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

RS07 Hybrid pure

Discussion on RS07 Hybrid pure within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
RS07 Hybrid pure

Interested in selling my RS07 pure account,

simply because I do not play the game anymore. Didn't play for 157 days untill the free membership weekend my mate told me about.

Account stats;

Attack; 50
Strength; 50
Hitpoints; 82
Defence; 1
Ranged; 93
Prayer; 52
Mage; 94

Non-combat stats ment noting;

Hunting; 89 catch your own chins, or sell them.
Fletching; 80

Account has all quests needed sone duch as; DT, RFD untill mith gloves, animal magnetism all that stuff. Hasn't done MM because I was chinning my range to 99 at the time.

Bank has chins left for around 97-98 range depending on how you chin. Some items I do remember having;

D2h, fury, 6m cash, and much much more random **** like dds and all that.
Bank is completely sorted and very easy to acces.
Total would be rouhgly 20M, up to 25M if you were to sell all pk supplies etc.

Contact me trough skype; Expertiseqt

I really don't care about this game anymore at all, would sell it to the first buyer I get. Will accept PSC only because I play something called Bloodlinechampions now instead.

Mimimum bid I will accept; 30,-
Old 11/16/2013, 20:56   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
I'll buy the account. PM ME!