Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 03:30

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling LoL account diamond 3 all champs for EOC gold!

Discussion on Selling LoL account diamond 3 all champs for EOC gold! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling LoL account diamond 3 all champs for EOC gold!

Skype - jimmy-1171

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Selling diamond 3 account diamond border all champs 4 Rs EOC cash!
11/12/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Skype jimmy-1171
[Selling] Selling Diamond V account, 20 rune pages, all champs.
10/14/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
Send me a PM with your skype if your interested. I would prefer to use moneybookers, or PSC for the sale. account has 1.9k RP on it already, 20 rune pages, most runes, all champs, 70 skins. Willing to go first to a trusted member, otherwise will use a middleman.
[Selling] Selling a Diamond 5 account EUW, Loads of champs etc
07/05/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 2 Replies
I decided to drop this game and get rid of my account. Therefor I am now selling it. Currently in Diamond 5 on Eu West, The MMR on This account is high and you gain way more for wins than losses on this account. 110 champs 11 rune pages 29 Skins
SELLING DIAMOND ACCOUNT S2 EAST 75 CHAMPS
02/04/2013 - League of Legends Trading - 0 Replies
If you need more info contact me here or add me on skype Astronix04 Zapodaj.Net - Darmowy hosting zdj?? i obrazków bez rejestracji! - 40b065c922137.jpg Zapodaj.Net - Darmowy hosting zdj?? i obrazków bez rejestracji! - 355f028b9efb7.jpg There are my champions
[NA]Selling Diamond account, 1.9K elo, all champs, many skins
12/28/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 5 Replies
Hello ElitePVP, yes i am new to this site, but i am willing to go first to a trusted member, otherwise we will use a MM. Account comes with registration email. Currently around 1.9 - 2k Elo, however highest this season is 2.2k Account has around 50 skins, will provide a list of skins if you are interested, has 15 rune pages, and all the useful runes. Alot of money and work has gone into this account over the years, so serious offers only please.