Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 07:43

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

(very good) Runescape Account for sale

Discussion on (very good) Runescape Account for sale within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Runescape Account for sale - Total 2280+ - Many 99ers - 100-200 M Items and...

Hello

I want to sell my Runescape Account. i'll only go first, if i see enough positive feedbacks.

I started playing with it 7 Years ago and i have 10+ 99er Stats (Herblore, Prayer, Hitpoints, Dungeoneering...)

I have some stuff on it, don't know what the current prices are but i have like 5 bcp's, tassys.. (When i played, it was like 150-230 M)

in germany and switzerland, this account got a quite good reputation and i was in many clans.

i won't sell this account for a cheap price, you'll see, i have a lot of days played (never botted, never got a blackmark or something)

So, write here or send me a PM, i'll show you all the pictures, give you an view of my account (screentransfer) and yeah

Sorry für mein schlechtes Englisch, bin gerade beschäftigt. Bei Fragen oder Unklarheiten bitte melden.

__________________________________________________ _

Combat: 190+
Total: 2250+
All Skills 70+
And a lot of stuff unlocked, done, ...

Account:

__________________________________________________ ____
Old 03/14/2013, 14:29   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hi!

I am interested in the RSGP/Items you have, drop me a PM.

Regards,
Goomba
Old 03/14/2013, 19:22   #3

Pictures

Here are two pictures

Info: Want to sale the whole account.

Got scammed by xxyunginxx

Skypename: Voy Boy

I gave first, because i had no reputation. i'll upload pictures and other stuff.

yeah, so this it how it works in epvp..

150 M, a long existed account is now away,, and he said 280 $.