Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 14:13

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling decent starter-main!

Discussion on Selling decent starter-main! within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling decent starter-main!

'm selling a great main account. I haven't been playing Runescape for over 2 years. I only come to check on the account once a year. As you can see last time I checked was 274 days ago. This account doesn't have a email registered on it. It does have recovery questions though, but I'm not updated as to what JGA is. I only believe that this is the new "recovery questions". Either way this will be discussed whenever I'm talking to you personally.

PLEASE BE AWARE OF THIS: THE ACCOUNT HAS NO BANK ONLY STATS! (reason why I quit)

Now for some pictures:

Account security:

Stats:

Blackmarks:

Currently I do not have an A/W. I'm looking at offers. I'm unaware of the market prices ATM, so if you're lucky you might get the account for cheaper than usual.

As for all my other threads: I'm only willing to go first if you're somewhat trusted (I'll decide that). If not we'll use a MM.

Reply to this thread with your Skype and offer.

Merry Christmas

- Shad

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[NA] Selling decent silver account
12/20/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 31 Replies
Sup I am looking to sell my NA League of Legends account. The champ has 1471 as its highest ELO, so it will receive silver rewards in s3. I am only looking for Paypal and I will only go first if you're a trusted member. If not, we will use a middleman. The account has 80 champs (screenshot below). http://i48.tinypic.com/11ipci1.png (picture won't work, so just go to this link lol) http://i46.tinypic.com/25qqjiw.png It also has the following skins:
Selling Euw account with decent skins!!!
12/16/2012 - League of Legends Trading - 1 Replies
Level 30.40champs some skins: Battlecast Prime Chogath(legendary) Lord Darius Vandal Gragas Frostblade Irelia Nemesis Jax Mercenary Katarina Muay Thai Lee Sin Glacial Malphite Ravager Nocturne
Selling 6 Good/Decent Items!
09/24/2012 - Diablo 3 Trading - 2 Replies
#1: Andariels Visage, !SOLD! 200 dex, 40 vit 9ias 4.5% crit !ONLY 7% fire dmg!, 48 poison res, and 40% Poison Nova chance Price: 20m bid 40m bo #2: Barb Shoulders 222 Strength, 80 vit 65 all res 40 arc res and 14% mf Price: 15, bid 20m Bo #3: Gloves !SOLD! 100 dex, 110 Int 8% Ias 28% critdmg , 8% cc
Selling a decent Combat Arms Acc
04/25/2012 - Combat Arms Trading - 2 Replies
ill sell for egold only rank: platoon sergeant 3 kdr:0.68 PERMS: AR- F2000 Tactical SMG- FAMAE S.A.F
selling decent zerker account!
07/16/2011 - Runescape Trading - 0 Replies
selling runescape account has: 70 attack 87 strength 45 defence 53 prayer 79 mage 66 range also has done quests like desert treasure, horror from the deep, monkey madness