Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 01:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling account: cb 54 & tl 789 for ig currency

Discussion on Selling account: cb 54 & tl 789 for ig currency within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Selling account: cb 54 & tl 789 for ig currency

I'm quitting runescape and selling my low alt for some in game currency to give to a friend of mine.

Here are the levels:

There's practically nothing of high value in the bank. I kept all costume parts I got, no money in the money pouch. And all I'm wearing is the Firemaking skillcape & hood.

I do realize there are still recovery questions on this account, I don't know how to get rid of them.
I could say I'm 100% legit, but that I reckon wouldn't be of any help.

I'm not expecting any extremely high offer, since this account is basically "****" for the most of us, but I can't really be bothered, so just put me an offer and I will give it a thought.

Any questions or requests for more info, just ask.
Cheers

Tags
account, ingame, rsgp, runescape, selling

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Selling] Erepublik Gold and Currency
11/26/2011 - Browsergames Trading - 0 Replies
Hey everyone. Erepublik is a 2nd life simulator game. I am selling erepublik gold and money. It means that you need to create your account. If you buy my gold for a little price i will give it to you. Im selling:
Selling Dragon Nest Currency - NA-Velskud
10/25/2011 - Trading - 0 Replies
Server: Velskud DN: North America Rates: 1k gold = $3 USD My rates will adjust according to other gold selling websites. I am an individual seller. I don't work for any website. I accept paypal only as payment. You may contact me through email at [email protected].
Selling currency on Cabal EU Mercury
10/14/2010 - Cabal Online Trading - 29 Replies
500 Mill 52 EUR 1000 Mill 102 EUR ... via paypal direct transfer, no need to wait till you get your alz. money before alz, but for coaching clients it's possible alz before money.
Selling: Game Currency.Always in stock.
09/03/2009 - Trading - 4 Replies
As the title says, we sell game currency any server. All of them are at the lowest price.:) We started our business at an early time and have got high reputation from you. So we will give you the best service without any doubt. Thanks.