Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:24

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

S> level 111 CB account. Ex-member

Discussion on S> level 111 CB account. Ex-member within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
S> level 111 CB account. Ex-member

I'm selling this account because I no longer play this game and I wish to sell it simply. it is an old account so it doesn't have the email ID registration. Just a normal login ID. I will be taking offers on this account USD/Paypal/Gift/With a special note attatched because I have no other ways of accepting money.

I will make this very clear. I do not go first, I've experienced enough **** with people. Either you go first or you may as well walk away.

The account comes with the FULL info/Bank pin. He has some items in bank for example pretty much all chaotic weapons. Etc. Skills can be seen on the pictures.

Allright that's about it. Oh, one more sidenote. His offence record is clean, but a minor offence still in the green bar. Still, you don't plan on botting and get yourself banned. Do you?

E-Mail:

If the pictures are blurry here's a direct link.

Bump
Old 12/21/2011, 18:05   #2

BUMPED. Come on people it's an awesome acc
Old 12/22/2011, 20:08   #3

Come on. Why aren't anybody offering >_>? what am I doing wrong