Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 10:48

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Powerleveling Service (English)

Discussion on Powerleveling Service (English) within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: -130
Thumbs up Powerleveling Service (English)

Introduction

Greetings Epvpers. My apologies to German members, I unfortunately do not speak German.

My name is Plaxton99, and this thread is for the Runescape powerleveling service I will be running.

What I use when I level accounts

I have never liked playing runescape legit, as watching the same animations millions of times for a skill cape is not personally enjoyable. I have made and fixed many scripts for rsbuddy and rsbot/powerbot. I am not a fan of epicbot or nexus, and do not use them, period.

Scripts I currently have at my disposal

I Got All Premium Bot's From RsBuddy Depends What You Wanna Level Up.

Pricing for this service

I Will Be Doing This Free Instead Of Paying Like CorruptedTNC.

What if I get banned?

Obviously since I use bots the standard risk associated with it applies, however all bots I have personally made come with full anti-ban, and I use one of the most complex auto responders, that quite literally learns from it's surroundings.

That being said, I will not be running bots for more than 8-12 hours a day, period. I do not do suicide botting regardless of your requests. It's a stupid way to waste your time and get yourself banned. I've only ever come across 1 ban in 4 years of botting, and that was a friend running one of my scripts for 144 hours solid. That's 6 days with no breaks.

Here is a screenshot of the stats on my current main account, which is 100% botted, apart from quests and minigames.

Contacting me

You Can Add My Skype k3lv1n5 I Will Be Online 1-9 Hour's.
Old 10/24/2011, 13:44   #2 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 66
This come in trading section.
Old 10/24/2011, 19:57   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 0
So all you've done is copy paste my thread and make crappy titles? Not cool man...

Player does not represent T and C at all, nor does he have any custom made scripts.
Old 10/24/2011, 21:13   #4 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

elite*gold: 100
This is mine and Corrupted's work, please close this thread.

Thanks

Tags
power leveling