Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > The Black Market > MMORPG Trading > Runescape Trading
You last visited: Today at 18:27

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Selling runescape gold via PayPal

Discussion on Selling runescape gold via PayPal within the Runescape Trading forum part of the MMORPG Trading category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
24M RS Gold $0.50/1M

A couple things I'd like to mention:
  • I only speak English, sorry to anyone interested that doesn't!
  • Once the transaction is over, I won't ask for the gold back. Don't be fooled!
  • There is no specific schedule that I sell gold on. If you want to continue buying from me, let me know and I'll notify you when my next sale goes up.
  • I will gladly use a trusted middleman if you don't feel safe paying first.
  • My gold will not be available right away, I need PayPal to first accept my bank account. This could take a while.
  • The amount for sale may vary. It is currently: 24 Million Runescape gold
  • I will provide the account name to contact when emailed. This is my first time selling gold, so I don't know how it will go.
  • The account you receive the gold from will not be my main account, so don't worry if it's a low leveled account.

Contact me via email or google talk at:
Old 06/02/2011, 21:10   #2

Lowered price to $0.50 per million gold.
Old 06/05/2011, 22:48   #3 Trade Status: Unverified(?)

Hello i would be interested have you got msn please add me and is it in dollars yeah? so i would like to buy all the gold when i get paid tho
Thanks
Laurence
Old 06/06/2011, 16:19   #4

It is in USD, and paypal still hasn't accepted my bank account for some reason so it won't be for sale for another day or two.