Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 16:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to Make a RSPS(New)

Discussion on How to Make a RSPS(New) within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Thumbs up How to Make a RSPS(New)

Table of Contents
* I - Revision history
* II - Introduction
* 1.0 - Why RSPS?
* 2.0 - Getting JDK
* 3.0 - Getting No-ip
* 4.0 - Environment Variables
* 5.0 - Having a Source
* 6.0 - Having an ip so people can log on
* 7.0 - Portforwarding!
* 8.0 - Starting your server
* 9.0 - Credits

-- I.Revision History--

1.Guide made on 30/1/10 10:02 AM
2.Guide finished on 30/1/10 10:35 AM.

-- II.INTRODUCTION --

Hi there,
I've decided to make a sort of guide on how to make your own RSPS (Runescape Private Server).
I have decided to do this because, i thought that someone might want to make a RSPS and/or maybe they did not now how to make one without hamachi.
So this is an easy 7 step guide to make a RSPS without hamachi.

-- 1.WHAT IS RSPS? --

Il explain another thing. RSPS = Runescape private servers. RSPS's are usaully made for fun and entertainment they are made for the people who cannot be bothered to train or gain money, but however on a RSPS you can gain money fast and level up fast, there a new items called customs. These customs are made by someone and then put on to the RSPS to make it more cool. RSPS can vary unless they are leeched, one might be a pking server another might be a skilling server and another maybe just economic.

The best thing about RSPS is that pking is back and you can pk all you want this is why people go on it. If there was no pking i dont even think anyone would go on it.

-- 2.Getting JDK --

-JDK Can be downloaded at the following link : [Please register to see the link.] ]
- If you download JDK make sure you downloaded the latest version (witch is currently JDK Update 18)
and download the Windows Installation or the platform you are using!

-- 3.Getting No-Ip --

-Register at no-ip
-Download no-ip client

-- 4.Environment Variables--

-See The Picture Below!

Then :-

Click view system information then click advanced then click environment variables
after that click up new!
then enter this in the variable name :

Code:
CLASSPATH

Type it in the capital letter so it can work!
then type this at the variable value :

Code:
CLASSPATH=C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\bin;%CLASSPATH%;

Then click ok
then click new again the up one and call the variable name as :

Code:
PATH

After that enter the variable value as :

Code:
C:\Program Files\Java\jdk1.6.0_10\bin;

After that click ok and ok until it closes and your almost done!

-- 5.Having a source--

-Getting a source , you can download a good source its very nice for all people. You can look for diffrent sources on moparscape

-- 6.Having an ip so people can log on--

-Ok open your no-ip DUC after that Host retrieval complete. To add/remove hosts, click here , click the click here after To add/remove hosts!
-Then after you open it click add host and enter the server ip you want your server to be but wait just make a server name dont change anything else , when your done click "Create Host" , then open your open your no-ip DUC and right click and click "Refresh Host List" and your done!

-- 7.Portforwarding! (Wireless People Dont Need To Do This , Only People With Routers) --

-if your using wireless that means your done and dont do this step!
-if your using a router I cannot help you I only suggest using hamachi if you use a router
-choose your router and click it then it says what game you want to portforward , simply just click a any game , when your done make sure your portforwarded at port "43594" so just ingore the other port of the game you choose.

-- 8.Starting your server and making your self owner!--

-open your server files and then look for a bat called RUNSERVER.BAT or RUN.BAT (on 508 first go into cmd).
-now making your self owner on 317. Open a file called "characters" , open it and then look for your name and open it , then edit the "character-rights = 0" just change it and make it 3 for owner and 2 for admin and 1 for mod and 4 for hidden admin!
Thats All , But Make Sure You Have WinRar.

-- 9.CREDITS/ENDING WORDS --

I made all the sections!

If you have any questions at all, or if any of this is unclear, post here and i'll try my best to help you.

This is for my use only, anyone found distributing this elsewhere will get their ass kicked.

This took me 33 minutes so i hope you like it.

SwagCoder
(P.S. I'm making an rsps now)
Old 11/09/2012, 18:05   #2

do you have to change your IP? and whats the reason for changing it???
Old 11/13/2012, 17:56   #3

Very good article
Old 11/15/2012, 23:22   #4

Thanks
Old 08/04/2013, 15:08   #5

hai i've done everything here worked out perfect i have the files but it still wont let me play
Old 08/19/2013, 09:15   #6

elite*gold: 156
copy and paste.
Old 09/03/2013, 01:01   #7

elite*gold: LOCKED
Nice thanks for the info