Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Runescape > Runescape Private Server
You last visited: Today at 17:59

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[Development] 525 pk server

Discussion on [Development] 525 pk server within the Runescape Private Server forum part of the Runescape category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[Development] 525 pk server

this server is closed lol it sucked go to

brand new already done

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Java in server development
03/31/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 34 Replies
Why? It seems that a select few have a contingency to hold Java code in contempt. To keep this topic in alignment with this forum, please answer my question with regards to a CO2 PServer. I would like to hear anyone's thoughts or ideas either way about this.
New server in development.2.0 xD
01/24/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 2 Replies
Aight im back again but I am really looking for someone that has knowledge with making a pserver I got a Virtual Pc and will buy a dedi server when i get my server up and ruinning and some people. but i really need someone that knows about making a pserver to come help and be apart of my pserver and help me make it if you want to come and join pm me ur contact info or leave it here, thanks.
New server in development.
01/17/2009 - Dekaron Private Server - 20 Replies
I got a hoster and i'm looking for a few helpers in the development of a new server.Also I was wonderring if anyone would like a server with : 1000x exp 1000x drops argating rate same as 2moons but 20% more Wings stay the same but lvl to get them at 90 or 95 Events daily espically exp events Maxed lvl at 250 a seperate server for pvp's and wars(just for people to go to and kick some ass) And alot more .
[Development] New Server Team
09/03/2008 - CO2 Private Server - 26 Replies
*Closed*