Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 06:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

How to make /unpack rh client or change Title

Discussion on How to make /unpack rh client or change Title within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 04/17/2017, 12:30   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Funny enough marco leaked this **** all over the place so even the biggest village idiot got my hero3 now.
Rule 1 : Don't trust anyone,even your closest friends,the biggest enemy is your friend remember
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2017, 17:52   #17

Rule 2: You have no clue.

I expected stuff to get leaked. But hey, either I sell it, get some value and eventually have it leaked or I dont, which is stupid.
Old 04/17/2017, 18:13   #18

Quote:
Funny enough marco leaked this **** all over the place so even the biggest village idiot got my hero3 now.
Here All the Fact i can give you guys
1.I am not idiot
2.I never share it
3.I still cannot use it
4.Still got problem with map server crash exploit attacks
5.I am not the attackers
6.You guys need to stop generalize indo and pinoy intelligence level
Old 04/17/2017, 18:36   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Here All the Fact i can give you guys
1.I am not idiot
2.I never share it
3.I still cannot use it
4.Still got problem with map server crash exploit attacks
5.I am not the attackers
6.You guys need to stop generalize indo and pinoy intelligence level
No-one mentioned your name, or was it the "biggest village idiot" comment that made you think he was talking about you?
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/17/2017, 19:16   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
No-one mentioned your name, or was it the "biggest village idiot" comment that made you think he was talking about you?
i'm not indo but let's talk if u say he is idiot u guys never call someone idiot or dumb only indo and phil but u know look at Revolution rohan owner is Phil i think even best developer WHO can speak english with good grammer and Money can't do what he did in his server
look at ammadpurba he figured every **** solo out he can't talk english perfect
saying indo money leechers ? what the F*CK is dreto then ? 700Euro for f*cking gameeffect ? What is RITO ? sold his best friend for 20Euro ?
the really developer is asdfrohan his servers always play 2 win
and oziel too he can understand too many scripts and he isn't money hungry
Old 04/17/2017, 19:22   #21

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
i'm not indo but let's talk if u say he is idiot u guys never call someone idiot or dumb only indo and phil but u know look at Revolution rohan owner is Phil i think even best developer WHO can speak english with good grammer and Money can do it
look at ammadpurba he figured every **** solo out he can't talk english perfect
saying indo money leechers ? what the F*CK is dreto then ? 700Euro for f*cking gameeffect ? What is RITO ? sold his best friend for 20Euro ?
He's figured out a lot less than you give him credit for. Months before he opened his server he was begging for help on nearly every subject. Most of the older members wouldn't help him because of the abuse he used to give us.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/17/2017, 19:49   #22

Quote:
Hello sir!

I've been watching people create their own private servers for some years. I would like to try to create a server for myself. How much does your rohan files H3 cost?

My budget is low, so I hope I do not get scared when you say so.

Sorry if my english is bad.

Best Regards
Adrian
Old 04/17/2017, 19:58   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by anoofy View Post
i'm not indo but let's talk if u say he is idiot u guys never call someone idiot or dumb only indo and phil but u know look at Revolution rohan owner is Phil i think even best developer WHO can speak english with good grammer and Money can't do what he did in his server
look at ammadpurba he figured every shit solo out he can't talk english perfect
No offence but beeing one of the few persons that can edit effects from the ground up i have my own right to ask for whatever the F*CK price i want you go ahead do something of your own and lets see your price.

And when i mean from the ground up actualy editing files in paint particles looks speed movement size etc. Not the bullshit that people replace 1 image and TADAAAAAAAAAAAA new effect.

What Rito did is noone of your business and for your information i still talk to rito and we are still friends.

As for the "Mad dog" il give him credit that hes got some stuff on hes server i havent seen in any servers out there (And yes it dose not matter how he got it).
Keep in mind that he also did hes fair share of trolling / insulting / offending.

As for you , you are the same as everyone else arround here you paid for 1 think then trying to rip off selling it to someone else. How is that different from someone like what i do what rito dose or what any other guy here dose ?

So you want something done stop bitching and start testing.
Ive spent months on hex editors just trying to figure out how stuff even works or how it looks.
Thanks
4 Users
Old 04/17/2017, 23:46   #24

I've stopped helping people for a while. The credits are removed and given to other people. So I stopped helping. There are few people here on this forum that I am intimate to help at any moment.

About editing the title just you have a rohanclient.exe without protection and editing with any simple HexEditor like that.

About unpack that's impossible to teach. Every case is a case. Just study.
Thanks
1 User
Old 04/18/2017, 00:14   #25

the moment when changing exe's title is the most wanted feature shows what the scene has become
Thanks
3 Users
Old 04/18/2017, 00:27   #26

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
No offence but beeing one of the few persons that can edit effects from the ground up i have my own right to ask for whatever the F*CK price i want you go ahead do something of your own and lets see your price.

And when i mean from the ground up actualy editing files in paint particles looks speed movement size etc. Not the bullshit that people replace 1 image and TADAAAAAAAAAAAA new effect.

What Rito did is noone of your business and for your information i still talk to rito and we are still friends.

As for the "Mad dog" il give him credit that hes got some stuff on hes server i havent seen in any servers out there (And yes it dose not matter how he got it).
Keep in mind that he also did hes fair share of trolling / insulting / offending.

As for you , you are the same as everyone else arround here you paid for 1 think then trying to rip off selling it to someone else. How is that different from someone like what i do what rito dose or what any other guy here dose ?

So you want something done stop ******** and start testing.
Ive spent months on hex editors just trying to figure out how stuff even works or how it looks.
i didn't sell your tools yet so please stop cry about your ****
Old 04/18/2017, 17:29   #27

Quote:
WTS Bin Editor (Almost all Bins)
WTS World Editor (Every File in World Folder)
WTS Mapid Hero III (Every Thing Working InThere)
WTS R.O.H.A.N Title
WTS Coded Anti-Hack
WTS Item Mall Files
WTS Quest Editor
What? No buyers? *rolls eyes*
Thanks
1 User
Old 05/12/2017, 21:14   #28

how to change or unpack
Old 05/13/2017, 04:18   #29

I have Clean Real Hero 3 mapid 115 120 /(ultimate skill working (power arena / survival arena)) no crash no bug all fix but im not sell in cheaps open Price ($1000)
Old 05/13/2017, 10:52   #30

clean would be ynks i highly doubt that
Thanks
1 User