Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:51

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan ORIGIN (Int.) Official Closed Beta

Discussion on Rohan ORIGIN (Int.) Official Closed Beta within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Rohan ORIGIN (Int.) Official Closed Beta

ICYMI Rohan Origin Global Version here and Closed Beta starts 28th March

Here is the Website

Facebook Page

Old 03/23/2017, 10:24   #2

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
ICYMI Rohan Origin Global Version here and Closed Beta starts 28th March

Here is the Website

Facebook Page

is there any information about this version of rohan?
Old 03/23/2017, 11:29   #3

What is there to test? Lmao
Old 03/23/2017, 15:17   #4

elite*gold: 10
If you search it on YouTube, you can see some Videos from the Korean Server.
Looks like a 110 Server.
But not sure yet.
Old 03/23/2017, 17:47   #5

Im so interested in this masterpiece of a game which looks exactly like what theyve been running for years!

Not.
Old 03/23/2017, 18:00   #6

I did some nosing around on that. Checked out the FB page and I see Steve Lee ( ) gave it a 5 star rating rather than getting the page taken down.

Went a little further and looked at their korean website at (You will need a VPN and Chrome to handle the translations if you don't do Korean)

Here is what I could get from it:

Max level 100 (not 99, 110 or 115)
No conqueror levels
Only the main 7 races / 14 jobs
Not sure if there is any Glacial tier stuff
Not sure if they have twins or dungeons like inter/superior, warehouse or ronelia.

In short it looks to be the retro Rohan that players have been demanding for both here and at official rohan forums.

I for one will be checking it out to see if is worth actually playing. For sure it would be FAR better than the bullshit game they are providing now.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 18:21   #7

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Im so interested in this masterpiece of a game which looks exactly like what theyve been running for years!

Not.

ahahahah looks like they are dooing the same thing to your ideas as they did to mine (They stole them) ahahahahahhahahaa well atleast they take an aproach to read this forum.

I would recomend them instead of just making new servers over and over again why not start renting servers to those that pay a certain set tax for a server.

Most people here are competent enough to edit a server.

And the main Item Mall to be the same on all the servers including prices and item types names atributes etc.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 19:03   #8

The main issue with that is Play with, that's running it, and also will ruin it. They managed to ruin such lame game even more. Yes, rohan sucks when it comes to an overall game rate, what wants us to play it is the community, possibility to play with so many people made us to love that game, you have to admit that.

Maybe they reversed it back to 2010, but they always will make it pay2win so much, that people will leave.
Old 03/23/2017, 19:46   #9

Quote:
Originally Posted by radekslu View Post
Maybe they reversed it back to 2010, but they always will make it pay2win so much, that people will leave.
No doubt about that. I have no problem with them selling IM goods. I do have a problem with them selling weapons and other permanent items for stupidly large amounts of money that give unfair advantage to those who have hundreds of dollars to dump into a game.

As long as they stay off that track they can do well with this version of Rohan. If they can't people will come in, get disgusted and leave again.

We will have to see when they finally set the international version of Origins out there.
Old 03/23/2017, 19:56   #10

Well ill be there to strip their client and get all the graphical goodies into rohan 2.0. What YNK/PWI never managed to understand is that happy players are what gives the most revenue. I prefer having a huge playerbase where everyone dumps a couple of bucks instead of 5 people dumping a half ferrari.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 20:40   #11

So when you end up completely ruining your game with power creep, overpowered classes and stupid items and it's totally beyond repair, what do you do? Re-release the original game... wow.

PWYNKI just will not give up trying to eke every last cent/penny/dime out of the few poor SOBs left playing official Rohan.
Thanks
1 User
Old 03/23/2017, 21:16   #12

I suspect so. Would be interested in seeing where they go with this because it is not following the same pattern as their other failures at creating new servers. They are not good at learning from their mistakes though.

I would have to see where it goes.
Old 03/23/2017, 22:36   #13

A lot depends on the additional "enhancements" they've made to this rebooted client, if any.

Meaning: I wonder what we can steal from the new client.
Old 03/23/2017, 22:53   #14

almost nothing sadly, the models are generally up to date with every version i checked (chinese, kr, irohan) there are some subtle differences in the client but not much really. Doubt they would make any new stuff for the "old" server
Old 03/24/2017, 07:42   #15

Downloaded the client, imported it, found a couple new item icons compared to irohan. Was totaly worth it. Not.