Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 03:16

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

PVP Hit List Clear after relogin

Discussion on PVP Hit List Clear after relogin within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 01/16/2017, 18:02   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by lantingdewa View Post
i know ammadpurba long ago
He really bad on coding and only know basic about software .
But For hardware you can ask him anything .
I think His speciality is on PC Power Supply Unit .
I always consult him before i buy PSU for PC on My entire internet cafe .
LOL , No bro , that's not my specialty
You can check jhonnyguru.com for more info about PC PSU
and yes , i very bad on coding , you can check my rohanwebsite very bad LOL .
Old 01/16/2017, 18:15   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Only Oziel here that has Good points
Other Comments is out of Topics
you do realize how many comments of yours were removed because you keep spamming other threads trying to advertise your server ? ironic eh ?
Old 01/16/2017, 21:55   #18

Quote:
Originally Posted by AbsoSN View Post
Dafuq you sell you fuqing poor man. There isn't any future for this game. Why don't you find a real full time job instead of coding a dead game and not become glass cleaner at your hood gas station?
He doesn't code.
Old 01/24/2017, 10:37   #19

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
cuz running server = knowledge rofl so basicly everyone without running server at the momment are stupid monkeys, legit conclusion
Indeed!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
Yes You are 100% correct that really my job 8 years ago when i still try to pay my Educations .
Right now i working as consultant for fiber optic cable FTTX construction .
Here is our financial report
We still have 295$ on Paypal + 31$ Deposit on Server Hosting
With only 55$ for month we still have more than 6 Months from now , but only if no one donate from today .
That Future i can Promise to My player .
So if you want to stop me , just kill me because i will never corrupt any $ of the server funds . I Put my Photos here so you guys will easier to find me .
Salute to you bro. dont mind them.
bashers everywhere!