Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 23:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Playrohan PH

Discussion on Playrohan PH within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Playrohan PH

Hello! I just want to ask if somebody here could help me? Is this a system glitch or error?

Last November 9, 2016 @ around 12:30-1am +8GMT, I'm playing and I got disconnected. I try to login on their website because I wish to buy scrolls. I saw that my RPS increased by 2.5k RPS. After that, their page posted that the 2.5k RPS was already inserted to all accounts. So that explains why my RPS increased. Anyway, I tried to relog in game, but I can't seem to connect. I always go to blood feud. It only means two things: my password is wrong or my IP address is blocked.

I logout my account on their website and relog to check if my password was changed. But whenever I try to login into their website, I always redirect to their homepage. I thought it was just an error and I'm waiting for their post. But no.

I immediately try to connect to other internet connection (my phone's internet). I got no problem, I can login both in game and in their website. It means that my other internet connection (dormitory's internet) got banned. I tried many times, connecting to dorm's internet and my phone's internet. Same result, dorm's internet got banned (the IP address I mean).

I don't know why. I don't remember having other apps opened while that incident happened. I'm just playing and FBing, that's all. I'm staying 5 days per week at the dorm and 2 days only at home. I can't afford to always register another internet just to play the game. Today, I'm here at home and the IP address seems fine, I can play. But as I said, I'm more often at the dorm than here at home. And I'm paying an internet connection there monthly. It is fast and does not have any cap compared to the internet that I can register to my phone just to play the game while I'm at the dorm because of banned IP address.

Does anyone here know who's the dev or GM of playrohan PH? He/She does not have any facebook account that I know. The page is not responding to comments and the mobile number that he/she gave to all the players is also not responding.

*If you are here at the forum and if you're able to read this. Please message me or anything. The details of my account that I registered to you are all legit info about me. The name, email and phone number. Here is my username and my IP address at the dormitory:

username: iambrillian
IP address: 182.18.231.100

BTW, the server is fine and a little bit low rate. Has descent number of players online everyday but because of the GM not responding to any problems that the players encountered, it is decreasing slowly.
Old 11/13/2016, 21:13   #2

NO COMMENT.
Old 11/14/2016, 11:49   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by DeveloperJugs View Post
NO COMMENT.
*Removed