Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 13:29

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Announcement First Ever TRINITY Server

Discussion on Announcement First Ever TRINITY Server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/18/2016, 08:42   #46

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by ammadpurba View Post
why you always so jelly ?
you know jelly right , jelly boy jelly boy jelly boy .
here if you don't get what i mean .
jelly = jealous .
btw don't forget to join our server
Duddeee this website is just sickness xD u should really watch some css tutorial and upgrade it, also yeah that link is subdomain?
#proffesional
#TrumpsWall
Old 11/18/2016, 20:49   #47

this guy has 1 line come join and waste your time, even better give me ur money i offer nothing but u should join this server xd
Old 11/20/2016, 23:20   #48

Dual trees has been removed EXP has been epicly Increased Elemental Dungeon Now drops badges including Sockets for the costumes.
Old 11/24/2016, 18:38   #49

remove the aura effect on a player's character, it hurts my eyes ;_;
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/25/2016, 08:16   #50

Over Damage, Character MrFox & Castiel have Weapon option Melle 100%, what happen GM? 150K damage to my Temp
Old 12/01/2016, 03:01   #51

free stuff is ****, IM is full with cookie cutter stuff for indos obviously thumbs up, nailed it lul not to mention the 1shot stuff + people with over 700k hp hitting over 400k crits fun game not to mention free stuff dont have even dd
i know rohan by general is broken but you really wanted to break that point, by my opinion you have done it
Old 12/01/2016, 08:50   #52

Why do you people hate so much and brag about not agreeing with a server features when you can just leave and besides all that did you even bother to read hes first post he allready said dont expect alot of stuff hes working on it , expcet to be bugs and etc.

What's the matter with you like srsly. On xor people had helmets with DD and people with 60% Scrolls when you could only buy 30% from IM. And you would still play it now i know your gonna be "CUZ xor was the only server out" but thats bullshit in the end you would fight no matter what .
Thanks
2 Users
Old 12/01/2016, 09:16   #53

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
Why do you people hate so much and brag about not agreeing with a server features when you can just leave and besides all that did you even bother to read hes first post he allready said dont expect alot of stuff hes working on it , expcet to be bugs and etc.

What's the matter with you like srsly. On xor people had helmets with DD and people with 60% Scrolls when you could only buy 30% from IM. And you would still play it now i know your gonna be "CUZ xor was the only server out" but thats bullshit in the end you would fight no matter what .
You're right sir .
Here my Bad Player list that you don't need to listen .

1. King Of Beggar ( Newbie player always beg for free items )
2. The Sweet Talker ( Sweet Talk GM to get free items )
3. The Dictator ( Always try to dictate devs to get what they wants )
4. The Bad Friends ( Always sweet talk other players , to get their password to borrow items and steal it )
5. The Friends Seeker ( Always share their password to their friends and when they got hacked by their friends , they will complain to you and when you get their items back , they just start try to sell it because they got broken heart and don't wanna to play anymore because they lost the fake friends )
Old 12/01/2016, 14:26   #54

Quote:

i dont brag im leaving my opinion, you cant compare xor population to this server its just stupid
Old 12/02/2016, 19:09   #55

Quote:

my own posts in regard to the server where in relation to the features he put in place along with my personal opinion on whether I like them or not. I don't expect everyone (or anyone) to follow my feeling in the matter, but I lay it out there so they can make up their own minds without going thru the bother of making an account and downloading a 2+GB client.

IMHO xor wasn't "all that". It was just the first pserver option available that wound up picking up everybody that hated irohan's epics. Doesn't make it great or even particularly good in relation to some of the options that came after - just the only option at the time.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/03/2016, 09:20   #56

Nowadays we would call a xorlike server indo cookie cutter.
Old 12/03/2016, 22:27   #57

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
Nowadays we would call a xorlike server indo cookie cutter.
maybe because in a way it was exactly that
Old 10/01/2017, 01:16   #58

This server still up?