Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 21:12

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Please fix My problem senior

Discussion on Please fix My problem senior within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Please fix My problem senior

always 5101 in character list,whats wrong?
my DB,Mapid DLL is running ?
please fix sernior
Old 09/24/2016, 23:43   #2

elite*gold: 0
Get another registry file if u're sure it''s running on the same ports/IP's

Similar Threads Similar Threads
Senior is back
06/08/2015 - Say Hello - 4 Replies
Hallo Leute ich war lange nicht mehr da aber jetzt wollte ich einfach traden und hatte schon einen Account :3
Pangya Account Senior A
02/28/2013 - Trading - 1 Replies
Hallo Leute! Ich hab mich entschieden meinen Senior A Pangya Account zu verkaufen! Auf dem Account sind alle bisher erschienenen Charackteren vorhanden und auch einiges an Kleidung, bis auf den für den neuesten weiblichen Charackter. EG steht für echtes Geld, also Items die nur so erworben werden können/konnten Hier eine Auflistung der Items : Kaz: Seraph Halo, Pumpkin Hat, Lunar Hat, Candelabrum Hat, Black dragon shoes, Crimson Hakama(EG), Crimson Geta(EG), Formal Gloves(EG)....
SwissFaking Senior Acc!
12/13/2012 - Trading - 4 Replies
English: Im Selling my SwissFaking.org Senior Account! I have some good contacts and you can make a lot of money! I'm not specify the account name because I don't want to get banned! Please PM me if you are interested and say how much you bet! I also accept Middleman, otherwise you ll trade first! Sincerely yours S13G
Senior general quest
01/16/2012 - Silkroad Online - 3 Replies
Is it possible that a nuker lvl 105 to do the quest alone? Also, I've heard that is possible to bug the uniques. If that's so, how do I do that? Any tips?
Senior Generel
02/14/2011 - Silkroad Online - 13 Replies
hi guys im lvl 110FF force bower and i was thinking about doing the seniorgeneral quest but looked at google/epvp coudent find any good guide if you know any guide or you cen make on for me would love that Il Press Thx if you helped me