Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 04:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Dual client for PlayrohanPH

Discussion on Dual client for PlayrohanPH within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 08/30/2016, 21:58   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by RitoYuuki View Post
Old 09/01/2016, 17:25   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by im batman View Post
Sir can you help me? My friend and I managed to make it work. We got the right auth by doing your method and using Fiddler. But after their maintenance earlier. I checked the auth if it is still the same. It's still the same but I can seem to make it work. After I typed my username and password and hit enter, it seems to direct me to another server (or to the screen that whenever you entered your password wrong). The client is updated. Please help me. I want to dual log and be able to farm in lower levels. Because I'm gap on lvl 97 mobs.

Btw, when I enter the game in right method which is through their launcher, I can get in. But not when using .bat. I don't know why it is not working. But last night it was and I can dual log without any problems.

Btw, when I enter the game in right method which is through their launcher, I can get in. But not when using .bat. I don't know why it is not working. But last night it was and I can dual log without any problems.
Old 09/01/2016, 17:51   #18

** removed **

------- edit -----------

I just spotted you on another thread looking for a sorien client to use and complaining about not being able to log in with it. My help for you ends here.
Old 09/01/2016, 18:10   #19

Quote:
** removed **

------- edit -----------

I just spotted you on another thread looking for a sorien client to use and complaining about not being able to log in with it. My help for you ends here.
I'm sorry. Here you go.

Ow. I admit I WAS looking for sorien. That one is from the past even it just last last week I think. But I promise I'm not using any Sorien. I think I already said the I got banned in here for using a different rohanclient. That is why I don't search for it anymore. I just want to be able to do a dual log so I can farm on monsters that is gap on my character. My farmer DS is already level 108 and the max is 110. I cannot farm on RUC or r5 because of level gap. I need to party a lowbie for me to get drops. My bedron parts is not even complete yet.

Quote:
** removed **

------- edit -----------

I don't know how to defend myself. I guess there's no way reasoning out. Yes I did try to find a Sorien. But then I realize what fun can I do with that? I got superspeed? What else? Cammode? And if I got reported I will be ban. That's all. It's more fun if I'm going to farm and get items that can make my character stronger. And not be worried if am I going to be ban or what. I also promised the GM that I will not use Sorien again. Because the last time I attempted doing it I got ban and not be able to play for almost two weeks. And that ruined my farming. Guess what? My opponents just got stronger. That is why I'm telling you that I want only to dual log so I can farm freely without the level gap on monsters.
Old 09/07/2016, 13:18   #20

Quote:
** removed **

------- edit -----------

sir can you teach me how to dual client in rohan ph?
Old 09/11/2016, 01:12   #21

any updates on this thread?
no possible way for rohanph? dual client? hmm...
Old 09/11/2016, 19:24   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by KoyaErz View Post
any updates on this thread?
no possible way for rohanph? dual client? hmm...
Not working anymore. We managed to make it work but after the patch last month it won't work.