Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 18:36

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

OldRohan Event Server Open Beta Testing

Discussion on OldRohan Event Server Open Beta Testing within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 05/02/2016, 11:57   #16

elite*gold: 0
Thanks for sharing your plans with us.
Old 05/02/2016, 14:45   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroambry View Post
Ohh, I see what you did. Anyway I'm not gonna play on this server, too few people.
You are contradicting yourself. Not playing a server because of its low population causes a server not to get populated. If everyone would think that way you wouldnt have a populated server to play on.
Old 05/02/2016, 15:01   #18

What I can say? It's almost 1 week form the start and there is max 50 ppl online? Where is fun playing almost alone on mmo game? Where is pvp or competition? It's almost like a single player game with servers for multi. That's not my fault that you make a poorly advertisements. For game should be big BOOM when servers starting because on next weeks/ months more ppl gonna walk away than come on a server.

Sorry for my english but it's not my native language.
@
Or maybe it's not because of advertisements, huh?
Old 05/02/2016, 15:33   #19

Well, the way you speak tells me that you havnt understood what im saying. Either way, you are correct, its the first week. Servers are supposed to build up in the first few weeks and thats exactly what this server is doing. So I dont exactly know what you are aiming to tell me.
Old 05/02/2016, 16:55   #20

why can't play i downloaded the fullclient and when i launch the loader it says "Failed To Download Files" and when i try to launch the RohanClient i got GG Initialization error ?? i wan't to try your server but i got those error above i hope you reply ASAP cause i want to play
Old 05/02/2016, 17:49   #21

It's Cloudflare that keeps getting in the way.

Open Command Prompt and type this : ipconfig /flushdns
Old 05/02/2016, 21:23   #22

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kuroambry View Post
What I can say? It's almost 1 week form the start and there is max 50 ppl online? Where is fun playing almost alone on mmo game? Where is pvp or competition? It's almost like a single player game with servers for multi. That's not my fault that you make a poorly advertisements. For game should be big BOOM when servers starting because on next weeks/ months more ppl gonna walk away than come on a server.

Sorry for my english but it's not my native language.
@
Or maybe it's not because of advertisements, huh?
Contact your friedns and tell em that you want to own this selvel. Make an army and when people log in they will see an active selvel

Better plan than not playing ;D
Old 05/02/2016, 21:50   #23

Quote:
Originally Posted by rbnwarior View Post
Contact your friedns and tell em that you want to own this selvel. Make an army and when people log in they will see an active selvel

Better plan than not playing ;D
Why I should do that? I don't see anything more interest in this server than in any other one. There's no details about what was changed or what they added beside 1 pet (this can be overpowered, probably something good for templars to be more OP) and corrupted bosses but in this case it's totally useless in my word (in that edition, just tweak it more and it can be a thing to farm), but what I can know. I don't judging skill of person(s) who made that server but it's almost the same what a competitors can offer.

I don't know if you just laughing from my english but if its true then you should know that I don't care.
@
Right now I playing on another server where population is better and in mean time I waiting for BWG to see what they can offer to players.
Old 05/02/2016, 22:06   #24

You havnt played oldrohan, did you? Otherwise you wouldnt even dare to say such a thing
Old 05/02/2016, 22:35   #25

You are aware that it says Hero III right?
You know, the skills that no other server has?

But you're right, i will do a showcase of the Hero III skills soon enough.
Old 05/02/2016, 22:59   #26

I'm not familiar with this Hero 3. I thought it's normal hero skills. Ok, then I'm not gonna be more skeptic and maybe I'll try this server tomorrow.
Old 05/02/2016, 23:17   #27

I have a friend that created an acct and was playing there over the weekend. This is what he had to say to me about it:

Quote:
- Still definitely a beta.
- Level cap looks like 115.
- Nothing that I can see done with skills.
- Mediocre crone and drop rate.
- exp looks to be only a little higher than irohan and way lower than yolo.
- starter items are pretty light - no bags, no starter armor, rings or weapons, just a few ses/ases, temporary pet, some scrolls and a talisman.
- looks to be balance of pve & pvp mix
- random bosses pop up. i found bosses in the noob starter area and they killed my lvl my mage hella FAST O.o
- it feels like a test server and there looks to be a lot to be done on it yet.
- Don't expect to find a finished server here yet.
While he was there I was checking out yolo. I wasn't impressed by it. Sure had a big population, but exp rate is way too high for me and I am not all that crazy about servers that give you "everything" on a platter & leave you nothing to do but pvp the rest of your life. I'd like to see what the final versions of BWG and this ends up like. my hope is that they end up being somewhere in the middle of PJ's observations of oldrohan's event server and mine of yolo. I'll log my acct at the *new* event server when it gets a little more grown up. And I will check out BWG when they open up to the public.
Old 05/02/2016, 23:21   #28

To make it clear, this isnt oldrohan but the event server of it which will be used to implement ideas of reqviem and down the line grant prices on the revamped oldrohan which gonna be turned into Rohan 2.0.
Old 05/02/2016, 23:44   #29

The experience rate is fine as it is, i reached level 68 in just a few hours of playtime.
We actually have hunter kits, so there's no point in having every right too high.

Same goes for crone rates.

Old man, show us some love.
Old 05/02/2016, 23:57   #30

For how long you want keep that server events?