Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:20

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Advanced Hunter Kit for Chaos

Discussion on Advanced Hunter Kit for Chaos within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/30/2015, 12:33   #16

elite*gold: 0
Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
50-300 you say?
ustill mad cuz u got banned? QQ
Old 11/30/2015, 12:39   #17

Quote:
Originally Posted by smoka95 View Post
ustill mad cuz u got banned? QQ
) That made my day you really think anyone gives a **** if he gets banned at the rate pservers are? You still using that bullshit hunterkit on Chaos rohan with zane and the rest of the crew?

FYI i moved to another game.
Old 11/30/2015, 12:39   #18

Quote:
50-300 you say?
I expected such a reply from someone with a constrained view and no brain.

Who says I was refering to our current playerbase? We are online for nearly a year and we infact had a playerbase of over 200-300 players over a couple of months. The remaining months we were still pushing 100-200 players so what? You really are butthurt sir. Someone is jelouse for whatever reason, oh my gosh.
Old 11/30/2015, 12:48   #19

Quote:
) That made my day you really think anyone gives a **** if he gets banned at the rate pservers are? You still using that bullshit hunterkit on Chaos rohan with zane and the rest of the crew?

FYI i moved to another game.
I don't even play Chaos and smoka95 never started it.. >.>
Old 11/30/2015, 12:57   #20

Quote:
Originally Posted by asdfRohan View Post
I expected such a reply from someone with a constrained view and no brain.

Who says I was refering to our current playerbase? We are online for nearly a year and we infact had a playerbase of over 200-300 players over a couple of months. The remaining months we were still pushing 100-200 players so what? You really are butthurt sir. Someone is jelouse for whatever reason, oh my gosh.
I have no brain dayum i just told you i moved to another game and why would i be jelous when BWG had over 200 online daily not 40 )) but yea i guess im the one without brain.
Old 11/30/2015, 13:01   #21

Haha yet your ignorance showed how brainless you are once again. Like I said, OldRohan had over 200 players online aswell, so what?

The most awesome thing is, you are derailing this thread with your personal hate warfare even tho its absolutely unconnected to oldrohan. GG.

So keep moving to other games and pretty please spare us your unnecessary presence in this scene. Thanks :*
Old 11/30/2015, 13:09   #22

Quote:
Haha yet your ignorance showed how brainless you are once again. Like I said, OldRohan had over 200 players online aswell, so what?

The most awesome thing is, you are derailing this thread with your personal hate warfare even tho its absolutely unconnected to oldrohan. GG.

So keep moving to other games and pretty please spare us your unnecessary presence in this scene. Thanks :*
You will not get rid of me so easly no matter how many names you have or change i promissed you something long ago and i did not forget.

that HAD is there i can see it its there people.
Old 11/30/2015, 13:17   #23

The english language isnt your friend. You've been proving that in all the discussions you've been trying to do with me. You could have gotten it from the context since obviously we dont have 300 players online atm... But what should I expect from someone like you.

Math lecture, you are taking the average by summing the playercount of the timespan and afterwards dividing that throught the timespan. I cannot expect this level of education from you, I understood that already.

To bring this to a whole new ****** level, BWG has 0 players online. Cuul.
Old 11/30/2015, 13:44   #24

Quote:
The english language isnt your friend. You've been proving that in all the discussions you've been trying to do with me. You could have gotten it from the context since obviously we dont have 300 players online atm... But what should I expect from someone like you.

Math lecture, you are taking the average by summing the playercount of the timespan and afterwards dividing that throught the timespan. I cannot expect this level of education from you, I understood that already.

To bring this to a whole new ****** level, BWG has 0 players online. Cuul.
To prove to you that you live up to the standards BWG dose not exist anymore so since something dosent exist how can it have something? Its like your saying when you go buy something "can i get something of that nothing?"

But we understand you anyway.
Old 11/30/2015, 14:53   #25

Yea exactly, BWG doesnt exist anymore.
Old 11/30/2015, 15:15   #26

Quote:
To prove to you that you live up to the standards BWG dose not exist anymore so since something dosent exist how can it have something? Its like your saying when you go buy something "can i get something of that nothing?"

But we understand you anyway.
Yea BWG was the shiet such poor performance dffs 5 was hitting harder then lv6 and 7 way to go..... and many skill glitches like this one, as far "i dont care attitude" releasing sorien right after u got banned and u didnt care (and u tried to sell me sorien trolol that was really pathetic even for u)and lets not forget how "you moved quit ROHAN before" and yet u went back so dont say you are doing something when your word changes every 2 minutes

And yea sir, i didnt bother to start chaos rohan didnt find it worth, i suppose u got banned from there also since you left skype group also (but you definitely moved)
Old 11/30/2015, 16:28   #27

Funny enough he released sorien but at the same time blames me for releasing this. GG this logic.

Yet, this tool cannot bring down the server nor could it possibly harm it lel.
Old 11/30/2015, 16:37   #28

Quote:
Funny enough he released sorien but at the same time blames me for releasing this. GG this logic.

Yet, this tool cannot bring down the server nor could it possibly harm it lel.
It does harm the server
Old 11/30/2015, 16:50   #29

Oziel wouldnt release anything for Zenon or Chaos as hes apparently "working" for both servers now so we had to wait for someone else to release Sorien for Chaos lol

I dont see the issue with this program honestly, its just an add on for an option he chose to use on his server, so what.
Dont like it , remove hunter kits !
Thanks
1 User
Old 11/30/2015, 16:53   #30

Funny enough this would aswell work for iRohan. Not as good tho.
Thanks
1 User