Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 01:22

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Zenon Development

Discussion on Zenon Development within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 11/27/2015, 15:09   #31

elite*gold: 0
Server Rip?
Old 11/28/2015, 02:57   #32

I have to admit I'm pretty jealous of your playerbase and no doubt many other western devs are.

Is your playerbase like this because you knew where to advertise your server to appeal to eastern players? How aware are the eastern players of forum like epvp? Would they prefer to stay with eastern based servers or would they move to a western server if it was worth playing?
Old 11/28/2015, 09:27   #33

elite*gold: 23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roseno View Post
Server Rip?
Hi, im very sorry to all, we had a problem with our Gateway dedicated server where are patcher is connected with that server, it is down by YNK. Im making our new patch right now, but our server is still up. You can manage connecting in game using this Temporary Launcher . If you want more info, you can contact one my GM on facebook.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
I have to admit I'm pretty jealous of your playerbase and no doubt many other western devs are.

Is your playerbase like this because you knew where to advertise your server to appeal to eastern players? How aware are the eastern players of forum like epvp? Would they prefer to stay with eastern based servers or would they move to a western server if it was worth playing?
Well, it will always depend on gameplay, we knew almost of the eastern player want a Mid Rate Server or something like PVP and PVE not too slow exp just like we did. And most of the western player like Xor Rohan Rates.

1. We listen to our players requests but we keep the gameplay during wars/clashes very balanced (like weapon stats, etc.)

2. Rohan was quite popular in the PH back in the day, so recruiting players was the easy part. Keeping them playing in our server was the difficult part.

3. We found ways to keep the gameplay interesting to both PVPers and farmers.

4. We cater to players who use real money to purchase in-game items and also to players who would prefer to use in-game money for in-game items.

5. Our Devs and GMs are very reliable and trustworthy.
Thanks
3 Users
Old 12/02/2015, 20:11   #34

Hello GM, I download the Rar and the patch and its giving me an error. its the server Down??
Old 12/02/2015, 20:33   #35

I think a lot of PH didn't really want to move to iRohan so there's a lot of players still available that are willing to play. Kudos to you for a well populated server.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/02/2015, 20:51   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by iacr03 View Post
Hello GM, I download the Rar and the patch and its giving me an error. its the server Down??
balbarooo encontrate el mimo xD
Old 12/03/2015, 14:28   #37

Donate server lol, no website forum but lots of gms with lots of donate method
Old 12/06/2015, 17:58   #38

Hi, is the server on MT
gate connection failed 3901
also, your GM FB link deleted by FB admin ( I think)
Old 12/08/2015, 03:14   #39

it seems that manual patch link doesn't work for me.. could you please give the latest patch link.. thanks!
Old 12/08/2015, 11:11   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by xFender View Post
it seems that manual patch link doesn't work for me.. could you please give the latest patch link.. thanks!
Full Client :
Manual Patch :

Quote:
Originally Posted by dmtj View Post
Hi, is the server on MT
gate connection failed 3901
also, your GM FB link deleted by FB admin ( I think)
someone report our facebook page and my admins account.
Old 12/08/2015, 23:18   #41

Would've been sikt if all the western and eastern players played on one server...
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/08/2015, 23:53   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by barabase View Post
Would've been sikt if all the western and eastern players played on one server...
If the database (files, like max allstats in costumes) are different, it's hard to merge both of databases without changing the player's eq.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2015, 18:55   #43

Lost every single piece of respect for you and your server for ripping Dreto's tool and claiming it as your own.

Just another Pinoy that's really an Indo in disguise. Most of you asians are nothing but thieving, cheating, freeloading scum.
Thanks
1 User
Old 12/09/2015, 19:35   #44

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ishtaria View Post
Lost every single piece of respect for you and your server for ripping Dreto's tool and claiming it as your own.

Just another Pinoy that's really an Indo in disguise. Most of you asians are nothing but thieving, cheating, freeloading scum.

I didn't rip Dreto's Program, i just coppy his design. I have a lot of program made before. Simple, i just want his design and copy his idea, but not rip his program. I can do a program by my self without copying other code. Here's the proof, i made this on last sept.

Old 12/13/2015, 06:37   #45

Istaria is racist i though you quit rohan for good ? why sticking around in rohan community ? you and dreto said goodbye already quit for good and do other good things