Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 11:06

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

[ASK]why always error when use server

Discussion on [ASK]why always error when use server within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
[ASK]why always error when use server

why always error when i follow the instruction , i follow instruction on this link () im tired , can anyone help me i have some gift for you , if u want to help me (kalo bisa orang indonesia ) add my facebook :

im seriously i have some gifts if u want to help me , im tired always failed
Old 01/17/2015, 15:32   #2

haha INDO offering gifts? pff.
Nobody's going to put the server online for you for free. Currently everything has a cost.

I can even give you tips on how to solve the error that you have.
Old 01/17/2015, 17:37   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by oziel235 View Post
haha INDO offering gifts? pff.
Nobody's going to put the server online for you for free. Currently everything has a cost.

I can even give you tips on how to solve the error that you have.

if u want to help me i will give u gifts im seriously , are u indo?
Old 01/18/2015, 15:15   #4

Hilariously enough u HAVE NOT told us about said error there for NO ONE WILL HELP YOU
KK Crone? and Oziel is right if the coinage is not right your not getting anywhere.