Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:47

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Need Support

Discussion on Need Support within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Closed Thread

Old 12/12/2014, 21:41   #31

elite*gold: 0
Didnt you said you gonna add new mobs bosses etc ? that's not farming didnt you said you gonna add glacial on the crafting area (That's not gathering?) ehh Dosent matter we have different ideas.
Old 12/12/2014, 21:55   #32

Sure, but thats only a minor part of all the changes.
Just because we add new bosses doesnt mean our server is centered around farming. Just because we are simplyfing crafting and fixing it, doesnt mean we are centering around gathering. We did not add glacials to the crafting area FYI and we never said that.

So all in all, you are saying that a server which offers new bosses and crafting in particular, no matter what the other systems and changes consist of, must be centered around gathering and farming. Cool story. -
Old 12/12/2014, 22:25   #33

i think the people commenting about the other servers really have no real idea what the server they are talking about really offers.

BWG is in cbt - not open.
R2 is not yet in cbt - not open.
Renn in bt (not sure what level) - not open
Ishtaria's dream in concept stages - won't be open for quite a long while if ever.

in all cases none of these have ever published what will be available on their server. all of them promise balanced play. all of them offer cool new stuff you can use to play. all of them offer skill juggling and tweaking. all of them promise to be the best rohan server ever to be created.

but you just can't go on any of them and actually determine for yourself what that server has to offer, how they compare or even if any of the claims hold water.

Here is a reality check guys. it is NOT the server owner that determines if a game server is balanced and fun to play. it is not the server's cheerleaders that determine if the server is balanced and fun to play. it is not the servers developers that determine if the server is balanced and fun to play. It is not their forum moderators that determine if the server is balanced and fun to play.

it is the 100, 200, 300+ people actually are playing an OPEN server that determine decide if that server is balanced and fun to play. It makes no difference what you do - tweak rates and skills, tweak/add armor and weapons, totally rewrite the game. it will be the people that are coming to your server and playing it that will decide if it is indeed balanced and fun to play. nobody else.

until the server is open and has all those people playing it say it is balanced and fun to play, it is not and won't be until they do.

now shaddap and gimme my pie!
Old 12/13/2014, 00:13   #34

Quote:
Originally Posted by Penelope Pitstop View Post
Sure, but thats only a minor part of all the changes.
Just because we add new bosses doesnt mean our server is centered around farming. Just because we are simplyfing crafting and fixing it, doesnt mean we are centering around gathering. We did not add glacials to the crafting area FYI and we never said that.

So all in all, you are saying that a server which offers new bosses and crafting in particular, no matter what the other systems and changes consist of, must be centered around gathering and farming. Cool story. -
I never said it's only farm but it requires to farm to get gear while our BWG dosent require any farm at all to get gear :P Only if you wish to get the more powerfull gear your's require's the time and money to get that gear we just give it away for free Im sure your server will not be only about farming still i doubt you will give people free gear weapons rings just for the fun like we are dooing cuz " I dont wana be rude but im sure you are making the server for money and not for fun" you see it as a business i see it as fun game:P No offence
Old 12/13/2014, 00:44   #35

Quote:
Originally Posted by DretoNEX View Post
I never said it's only farm but it requires to farm to get gear while our BWG dosent require any farm at all to get gear :P Only if you wish to get the more powerfull gear your's require's the time and money to get that gear we just give it away for free Im sure your server will not be only about farming still i doubt you will give people free gear weapons rings just for the fun like we are dooing cuz " I dont wana be rude but im sure you are making the server for money and not for fun" you see it as a business i see it as fun game:P No offence
It looks to be that BWG is focusing on being a pvp-only server by providing everything to a player. balancing done by making sure nobody has better gear than anyone else. Is that true?

I hope not because that sounds kinda boring in that the whole side of the game with forging, crafting and game EM economy rivalries is pretty much non-existing.
Old 12/13/2014, 01:06   #36

2 different servers both with different visions at the end of the day :P
Old 12/13/2014, 01:34   #37

indeed they are sir! and that is a very good thing indeed.
let the owners grumble at each other all they want. at the end of the day it is the players that win. the rohan community needs variety.

***, being on the outside is way better than having to choose a side. that way i can fill my mouth with cake or pie depending on my mood of the day.

nirvana
Old 12/13/2014, 03:43   #38

Quote:
Originally Posted by gotwood View Post
It looks to be that BWG is focusing on being a pvp-only server by providing everything to a player. balancing done by making sure nobody has better gear than anyone else. Is that true?

I hope not because that sounds kinda boring in that the whole side of the game with forging, crafting and game EM economy rivalries is pretty much non-existing.
You will be provided with a basic pvp gear that is equal to the rest.IF and only IF you chose to get better one you will have to move arround server start crafting dooing quests etc :P If you dont want to get better gear then your choice Also im thinking on removing classes like templar priest leave all 3 skill tree at player's choice they might want 1 skill from priest 1 from templar :P that's a great way to see game advance + i was thinking to do something with the skilltree so that you need to put 1 point in 1st skill then be able to get 2nd skill :P
Old 12/13/2014, 05:14   #39

elite*gold: 110
Templars with Obligation and Perfect heal... Nah i disagree.. bad idea.. lol

Don't go all Yuneroo on us and change rohan to some **** game plox sir :-P
Old 12/13/2014, 05:23   #40

I can restrict it from alowing other skills like if you put points on obligation you will no longer be able to put points on Blunt Mastery :P
Old 12/13/2014, 05:35   #41

elite*gold: 110
lol.. that'll get complicated but i guess..

Skills ain't so much the problem when it comes to Rohan.. It's the boring *** repetitive game play..
Farm for hours... Forge and fail.. PvP... Farm again.. Forge and succeed.. PvP.... tsb... GM summons some bosses... farm some more.. PvP.. KOS some people.. pvp.. farm and forge..

No daily quests where people can log on and complete it with a goal in mind *****...
No weekly quests that give rare and unique rewards...

If you make some daily quests and weekly quests, giving players awesome rewards and stuff to log on and look forward to completing each day..

It'll be GG
Old 12/13/2014, 07:49   #42

Quote:
Originally Posted by peinful View Post
No daily quests where people can log on and complete it with a goal in mind *****...
No weekly quests that give rare and unique rewards...

If you make some daily quests and weekly quests, giving players awesome rewards and stuff to log on and look forward to completing each day..

It'll be GG
This is something that Dreto is quite good at so expect things like this to appear on BWG at some point.
Old 12/13/2014, 11:29   #43
♥ Yuuki Asuna ♥

elite*gold: 45
The Black Market: 140/0/0
Received Thanks: 8,536
#closed
Closed Thread