Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 20:23

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Pserver information

Discussion on Pserver information within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old   #1

elite*gold: 0
Exclamation Pserver information

Hello guys you. I've decided to make a thread about currently online and comming soon servers. Throw some info here or make an advertisement about your server so its all I one place. That way people wont have to look all around the whole forum. Also im sorry if its a duplicated thread, but anyway a new one wouldn't hurt no one. Cheers
Old 11/13/2014, 16:33   #2

elite*gold: 0
How many of these do we really need?

Either of those serve the same purpose.

Yet another thread listing new servers is pretty much pointless and jsut make more places to look to find out this info. The threads above are 'sticky' so they won't get buried in a forum that has 1000+ threads in it because nobody is posting in it.
Old 11/13/2014, 16:37   #3

elite*gold: 33
The Black Market: 100/0/2
True, just take a look at the Thread here from some Servers.
We dont need a Thread about it.

Similar Threads Similar Threads
[Information] Was bedeuten die Zahlen oben?, Was bekomme ich? [Information]
12/16/2010 - WarRock - 3 Replies
Hi com, wie bestimmt schon ihr alle bemerkt habt, gab es ein Update und somit ein neues Event (Habe ich aber auch gestern gegen 02:00 Uhr gepostet. Also ich möchte hier mal Klarstellen, was es mit dem Event aufsich hat. -Was bedeuten diese Zahlen oben Links? Also, Links steht am Anfang 300, das heißt ihr müsst 300 Kills mit Schneebällen erreichen und bekommt Anschließend einen Preis! Nach 300 kommen 500, dannach 700 und Anschließend 900, vielleicht mehr, was ich leider nicht weiss.
[Question] Some Information about the actually situation about PServer
10/17/2010 - CO2 Private Server - 11 Replies
Hello Together, I stopped working on Private Servers 2 years ago and now i have a question about the actually Situation What are the actually best Source ? What are the best PServer Patch to starting a Private Server ? 5165 - 5095 - 5065 - 5017 ? Is there now given a way to let more then 100 People Connect to the Server ?
Information about IP´s for Pserver.
03/10/2008 - SRO Private Server - 4 Replies
Hey mates, i know all of u want a working IP, but if anyone who has got a working one post it here, everybody who sees it would use it and then the IP will start auto-blocking and DCing... So pls don´t ask in forums or threads for a new working IP... because nobody would give it to u!...:( The onliest solutions are that u have to buy a VIP for easy2game, or find a working IP on ur own, for example here: Anonymous proxy test,socks5 list,anonymous proxy,Free proxy for game,- IP free of...