Register for your free account! | Forgot your password?

Go Back   elitepvpers > MMORPGs > Rohan
You last visited: Today at 07:08

• Please register to post and access all features, it's quick, easy and FREE!

Advertisement

Rohan Revolutions Q&A Session

Discussion on Rohan Revolutions Q&A Session within the Rohan forum part of the MMORPGs category.

Old 09/04/2014, 00:07   #31

elite*gold: 0
You people suck -_-
Old 09/04/2014, 01:57   #32

Danger Mouse go ingame get gm and use this command " /setframe 30 " then play for a while and you will see the difference.
Old 09/04/2014, 16:32   #33

I got question.

Will there be change in screen resolutions?
Like in old client up to 1920x1080 or like in newer client up to crappy 1280x720?
Old 09/04/2014, 16:41   #34

1920x1080

The client we're currently using during testing has all resolutions available in full screen and windowed mode.
Old 09/04/2014, 16:56   #35

Okay. There is my question too. What about classes such as Agi Dhans, Str Guardians and Berserkers? Would be nice if you make berserker like before with little buff. I think for the buffing, you must look into the skills which only the specific class can have eg. don't buff their CTB and buff their crit while they are equipped with polearm. I really wanna see the berserkers with polearms on that server =). Also how about forgot weapons (axes and wands)?
Old 09/04/2014, 18:48   #36

Quote:
Originally Posted by MariyanPRO View Post
Okay. There is my question too. What about classes such as Agi Dhans, Str Guardians and Berserkers? Would be nice if you make berserker like before with little buff. I think for the buffing, you must look into the skills which only the specific class can have eg. don't buff their CTB and buff their crit while they are equipped with polearm. I really wanna see the berserkers with polearms on that server =). Also how about forgot weapons (axes and wands)?
Before I started working on this server I had a look at polearm berserkers and made a few tweaks that helped them to become a lot more competitive. Hopefully I can bring in these changes here (it did include a boost to the polearm mastery crit damage )

We hope to have each class competitive in some way, even if it isn't through pure damage, like templars for example no longer dealing high damage but providing important support for the party in PvP.

Defenders will no longer use maces, axes will be their weapon of choice. Wands will also reappear at endgame and the perk of using one of those over another weapon is a built in mana efficiency bonus. They will also have respectable attack power so int priests and psy templars might become interesting builds again

Here's 3 of the 7 endgame wands which I previewed in the main thread.

Old 09/04/2014, 20:45   #37

Well I got some questions and I don't know if anybody already asked them or not but im too lazy to scroll through pages anyway....
1. Can you give us a preview of the item mall?
2. Will there be crafting/all that ****?
3. what about the exp rate/drop rate/success rate/stone rate/crone drop.
4. What will you do about dex scouts who actually uses a bow? Will you some how magically make them balanced? :P
5. how soon do you expect a close/open beta?
Thanks in advance!
Old 09/04/2014, 21:26   #38

1. Can you give us a preview of the item mall?

The layout and the coding is still being done or at least almost finished. We haven't decided on the final content of the IM though, however it won't be pay to win and almost everything should also be available in-game in some way.

2. Will there be crafting/all that crap?

Yep all that crap is in but with a major twist. Glacial is now only slightly better than Bedron and to get higher than that you need to craft.

Don't dismiss it just yet. All of the lower tier crafted gear has been removed and has been replaced with new sets that come after the highest forged gear. There are no level requirements to producing and gathering any more. This means you can gather all ingredients from around the map at any time and you can produce any item you want as long as you have the blueprint and the ingredients. A lot of the ingredients you will find just by farming and grinding but we had to throw in a little bit of gathering to mix things up a bit.

I'm working on things like the spirit stones now.

3. what about the exp rate/drop rate/success rate/stone rate/crone drop.

Exp will be somewhere in the range of x10-x20 I think. We've yet to finalise this. The server is designed to be low-mid rate. We'll be allowing reinforcing to go right up to +30 but the stats you get at +30 are the same as what you would have got from +10 before. Really, the whole system has been redesigned and at no point will your ancient gear or crafted gear be destroyed when you fail the reinforcement

4. What will you do about dex scouts who actually uses a bow? Will you some how magically make them balanced? :P

Of course As we've said before, balance isn't just about dealing equal damage even though dex scouts need a small boost. Their main problem is a complete lack of PvP defenses which we'll rectify. Don't expect too much from them in PvP though, they're still primarily a PvE class and a fun alternative to wizzies.

Ancient and crafted crossbows and bows will have 100% save arrow built in which will help reduce some of the annoyance when trying to use these classes.

5. how soon do you expect a close/open beta?

We're hoping to hold an actual closed beta (invite only) before the end of this month and we're working like busy beavers trying to get everything done.

Thanks in advance!

You're welcome :P
Old 09/05/2014, 08:12   #39

Just one more client related question : Is there anyway to make , all Previous screen before game (like Login Screen--> Server Selection Screen ---> Character Selection Screen-->) same resolution as game (which somehow stuck in 1024x768)? Its a very annoying thing when logging Multi-clients. Another one is when you login in game the PC contrast and Brightness changes like crazy, you guys can do something to fix that or its built in with the game engine code.

Would be great to see you guys fixing issues with game that Int. Rohan didn't bothering to fix.

Thanks
Old 09/05/2014, 15:17   #40

Quote:
Originally Posted by ipapun View Post
Just one more client related question : Is there anyway to make , all Previous screen before game (like Login Screen--> Server Selection Screen ---> Character Selection Screen-->) same resolution as game (which somehow stuck in 1024x768)? Its a very annoying thing when logging Multi-clients. Another one is when you login in game the PC contrast and Brightness changes like crazy, you guys can do something to fix that or its built in with the game engine code.

Would be great to see you guys fixing issues with game that Int. Rohan didn't bothering to fix.

Thanks
Hmmm good call. I don't know if it's possible but I'll certainly get the guys to look into it.
Old 09/11/2014, 17:18   #41

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
#cleaned
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2014, 17:20   #42

I would have never believed I'd ever like a post of autrux. Srsly.
Old 09/11/2014, 17:24   #43

He was a rather unpleasant (but entertaining) fellow.
This really isn't the place for that kind of trash though.
Old 09/11/2014, 17:26   #44

elite*gold: 1
Received Thanks: 5,695
If he spams again, report it to me and i will delete it.
But back to the topic:

#free bump
Thanks
2 Users
Old 09/11/2014, 18:40   #45

Quote:
Originally Posted by Autrux View Post
If he spams again, report it to me and i will delete it.
But back to the topic:

#free bump
lol u play rohan?